In-Game Pets in WOW?
I'm a Protoss player myself. Hiding Dark Templar just outside an enemy town and razing their base while they chased my speedlots just never got old.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Jan 18 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:I'm a Protoss player myself.  Hiding Dark Templar just outside an enemy town and razing their base while they chased my speedlots just never got old.
[right][snapback]65770[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Nice.

I was mostly human. I just had fun with the tanks and science vessels and the fact that I could actually move a lot of the buildings around if I needed to. I pick night elves in Warcraft 3 because I can move most of their buildings if I need to.
Intolerant monkey.
Gruntapults FTW!

That, or I'd just hide and let them attack my teammates while I had about three groups of Raiders roving around, razing whatever they saw.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Hmm, looks like the link there died. Here's a mirror:

http://cot.freeshell.org/WoW/Prairie.avi
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.