Undead Warlock Staff Trainer?
My Undead Warlock (currently level 8) can't seem to find a Staff Trainer in the Tirisfal Glades. I've so far checked the starting location Death Knell, Brill and the capital Undercity. I did find Staff and Wand VENDORS in Undercity, but no TRAINER yet. I've found a nice staff off a monster and want to use it, but I can't because of the missing trainer.

Does anyone know where the Staff Trainer for my race (Undead/Horde) can be found in in the Tirisfal Glades? Thanks in advance!
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
I just found this via Google. Is this true?
Quote:This question comes up a lot, and from the responses:

Staff trainer for horde is in Thunderbluff
Staff trainer for alliance is in Stormwind, and maybe others.

Ask a guard for the weapon trainer.

"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Ask a guard for the location of the nearest weapons trainer. At least on the alliance side you can ask the weapons trainers what you can learn from the other weapons trainers so that you know where you can head to for a specific type of weapon training. I would expect the same thing on the horde side, but have not checked since they put this into the game.
Ruvanal,Jan 15 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Ask a guard for the location of the nearest weapons trainer.  At least on the alliance side you can ask the weapons trainers what you can learn from the other weapons trainers so that you know where you can head to for a specific type of weapon training.  I would expect the same thing on the horde side, but have not checked since they put this into the game.
[right][snapback]65511[/snapback][/right]

Yep, it works that way for the Horde too. The guy in Thunderbluff tells me that the Troll (Hanashi) Weapon Master in the valley of honor, Orgrimmar will teach staves as well.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.