Statistics in regards to DPS.
I was wondering if anyone has some of the raw numbers on which is better, specifically in regards to rogues.

If I were to start a night-elf rogue, I'd have a naturally high agility, further compounded by being able to get agility equipment, this would mean I'd dodge more (take less damage) and crit more often (possibly deal alot more damage). However, Night Elves have lower strength, so they get less added to every single hit. Does this truly equal out, or does it just alter the playstyle, IE, a Night Elf will outdamage a human rogue due to the crits, but, due to less health, won't last as long?

Thanks in advance for any replies :)
While I don't have any actual numbers to throw at you, I can tell you that agility raises rogue DPS as well as evade rate, crit rate, and all of those other things you know about. So if I were to equip an item with 10 agility instead of 10 strength, I would not only get the benefits of the higher crit/evade rate, but my list DPS would be raised just as if (or possibly more than, I don't recall exactly) it were strength. Strength also raises DPS, but if you have a choice between strength and agility, agility always wins.

As for the effect of starting stats, I can't say you'll notice much of a difference as a night elf rogue when compared to my human rogue, assuming equal levels and gear. Night elves start with 5 more agility and 3 less strength than a human, as I understand. Your race has no effect on how much of a stat you gain when you level up, so even at level 60, if you have identical gear, the difference will still only be 5 and 3. This makes little to no difference, really, and shouldn't be a major concern when choosing a race. The best things to consider are racial traits and, most importantly in my opinion, whether you like the way the race looks or not.

[Edited to remove stray comma.]
I was fairly curious about that.

The only advantage Night Elf really offers then is the density and number of quests in the beginning area. The disadvantage seems to be the maturity of a lot of night elf players is slim to none >.<;. For some reason I like the cinematic night elf much more then I like the in-game one :P

I'm still curious as to the exact numbers, but, all things considered if I could get an item as a Night Elf, there's no reason I couldn't get the exact same item as a Human.

Thanks! :)