European Clients available
Fellow European Lurkers can now download the clients for the final phase of the EU Beta. (info courtesy of Raven Vale :))

http://de.wow-europe.com/

No account creation as of yet, my guess is late Sunday or Monday.

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Hoping its not today , not only the busiest day probably , but I'm out all day until about midnight , at least I might miss the mad rush . Fingers crossed my friend has dl'd it for me .
Take care
I'm annoyed, the only chance for me to actually check it out and there isn't even a bloody Open Beta.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
You may get in pretty soon , they will be adding more people later on , my guess will be the last couple of weeks will be a free for all .

In preparation for the start of the Final Beta, you can start downloading the game installer in your preferred choice of language (English, French or German), using the links below. As a reminder, the first phase of the Final Beta will be opened to those who attained an authentication key through the official Blizzard pre-order campaign, as well as current Closed Beta testers, who will maintain their existing account and characters. More testers will be included in the near future.
Take care
I find it odd Blizzard (vivendi) rushed WoW in the states but now seems to take it's time in Europe. Just let me buy the darn game! :w00t:
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
nobbie is in the EU (Closed) Final Beta! :w00t:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller