Reintroducing Myself
Hello all. It's been some time since I have posted on the Lounge. I honestly can't remember when it was, but doing a forum search tells me it's been about 5 years (I think). For some reason, I just stopped visiting, and am disappointed that I did; I always found this community to be great.

So since I last said anything, I've been working my way through a degree in civil engineering at Purdue University and have been gaming all along. The games I mainly play now are WoW, Team Fortress 2, and Left 4 Dead, but I went camping this past weekend with some friends and we got to talking about Diablo II, and I feel like installing it again for nostalgia.

Just saying, "hi."

Again.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Welcome back, pakman. Where did your avatar go? Cat get its tongue?
Hi,

Quote:So since I last said anything, I've been working my way through a degree in civil engineering at Purdue University and have been gaming all along.
Good for you:) and welcome back.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Welcome back, pakman. Where did your avatar go? Cat get its tongue?

Wow, I had forgotten I'd used that picture. So incredibly old. I've updated it to something I enjoy doing now.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club