I haven't done a freebie thread in awhile
Vivendi Universal has a few offers for some free 1 year magazine subscriptions.

Electronic Gaming Monthly

Computer Gaming Monthly

Official Playstation Magazine

You can sign up for all three. I only signed up for EGM and CGM, since I haven't had much interest in the Playstation scene for quite some time.
Thanks, DeeBye. I signed up for CGM, since PC is the only system I play :)
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
DeeBye,Jan 6 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:...You can sign up for all three.  I only signed up for EGM and CGM, since I haven't had much interest in the Playstation scene for quite some time.
[right][snapback]64638[/snapback][/right]
Fool! You have just assured the doom of this world... Do you know now how many mailing lists just picked up your mailing address? You will now be receiving advertisement letters (some with those nifty 'peel-n-mail' stickers) until your dying days— and beyond! Though, in a twisted way, this can turn into a sort of postal service memorial, getting these ads mailed to your house long after you've passed on, reminding loved ones of one's rather crass choices of resource reception and entertainment.

I'm still getting things related to Civil War Times mailed to my parent's house, some fifteen years after I let the subscription run out.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Good thing those mailing list things won't go to my home address, but rather, to my school address.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Thank you, DeeBye. I signed up for all three and have recieved the first issue of each. (It really worked!)

Sorry to be a necro,
Jim
I forgot about this. The first issue showed up yesterday and I thought "Geez - can't they leave me alone? I canceled them a year ago and they're trying to get me back again with free issues." It still didn't dawn on me until this thread got bumped. :blush:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."