Train your Unarmed Skill
Hi

I trained my Unarmed Skill to it's Max...now IF my weapon gets De-Buffed by a Mob I can fight back & Kick A$$ :D

My lv 26 Pally was able to Kill a lv 26 Mob without a Weapon or Shield & still had 1/2 HPs :)

UA average Damage: Seal of Righteousness 32...CH 65...Exorcism 96
1H average Damage: Seal of Righteousness 55...CH 90...Exorcism 96
2H average Damage: Seal of Righteousness 95...CH 175..Exorcism 96

ps: I started with Wolves lv 19 went up fast :P

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
I'm still trying to find a decent fist weapon for my Druid, to test out using that along with an offhand item. Anyone know where ANY drop or are for sale? I've only seen a few at the weaponsmith in Darnassus.

Next character concept? Either a Warrior or Hunter dual-wielding fist weapons. *grins*
See you in Town,
-Z
Well, I managed to get ahold of the plans of Steel Weapon Chains, so I never need to worry about being Disarmed now. And I also make a LOT of money selling and installing them, too.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Zarathustra,Jan 7 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:I'm still trying to find a decent fist weapon for my Druid, to test out using that along with an offhand item.  Anyone know where ANY drop or are for sale?  I've only seen a few at the weaponsmith in Darnassus.

Next character concept?  Either a Warrior or Hunter dual-wielding fist weapons.  *grins*
[right][snapback]64726[/snapback][/right]

Unarmed weapons are intentionally rare items, but they do drop. I know there are the bloody knuckles from the torturer in the graveyard instance of the scarlet monastery. I also think one of the bosses in Mauradon drops an off-hand unarmed weapon. Finally, the other one I know of drops off the golem in the bar in Blackrock Depths. No doubt that there are others, but they are few and far between (and therefore quite valued among those who have them just for the coolness factor).
MongoJerry,Jan 8 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Unarmed weapons...
[right][snapback]64765[/snapback][/right]

:wacko:

I know, I know, but I can't help myself :D

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Zarathustra,Jan 7 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:I'm still trying to find a decent fist weapon for my Druid, to test out using that along with an offhand item.  Anyone know where ANY drop or are for sale?  I've only seen a few at the weaponsmith in Darnassus.
[right][snapback]64726[/snapback][/right]

Have you checked all the weapon stores in Ironforge? I could swear that I saw one weapon shop that had a vendor selling only fist weapons. I'll try to get the details later.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Roane,Jan 8 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:Have you checked all the weapon stores in Ironforge?&nbsp; I could swear that I saw one weapon shop that had a vendor selling only fist weapons.&nbsp; I'll try to get the details later.
[right][snapback]64799[/snapback][/right]

Thalgus Thunderfist sells them in Iron Forge. I just don't remember exactly where he is again.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 8 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:Thalgus Thunderfist sells them in Iron Forge.&nbsp; I just don't remember exactly where he is again.
[right][snapback]64805[/snapback][/right]
If I remember correctly he is in the rogue training area there.

I checked, Thunderfist is in the Timberline Arms shop in the military section.
Some of you seem to be confused. As I understand it Unarmed is not the same as fist weapons.

I could be wrong, but I think I am right.
Ruvanal,Jan 8 2005, 04:21 PM Wrote:If I remember correctly he is in the rogue training area there.
[right][snapback]64806[/snapback][/right]

I dug him up today, he is actually in the lower level of the building with the weaponmasters, the guy who isn't behind the counters, so he is easy to find, just ask a guard for the weaponmaster.
---
Ghostiger,Jan 9 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:Some of you seem to be confused. As I understand it Unarmed is not the same as fist weapons.

[right][snapback]64841[/snapback][/right]

Unarmed is not the same as fist weapons, but fist weapons can't be disarmed by the disarm skill and they use the the unarmed skill for the hit calcs, but you still need to train in fist weapons from a weapons trainer to be able to equip them.
---
King Jim,Jan 6 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:Hi

I trained my Unarmed Skill to it's Max...now IF my weapon gets De-Buffed by a Mob I can fight back&nbsp; & Kick A$$&nbsp; :D

My lv 26 Pally was able to Kill a lv 26 Mob without a Weapon or Shield & still had 1/2 HPs&nbsp; :)

UA average Damage: Seal of Righteousness 32...CH 65...Exorcism 96
1H average Damage: Seal of Righteousness 55...CH 90...Exorcism 96
2H average Damage: Seal of Righteousness 95...CH 175..Exorcism 96

ps: I started with Wolves lv 19 went up fast&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]64632[/snapback][/right]

For those of you on the Horde side, try fist-fighting Gamon in the Orgrimmar Inn. Skill up your Unarmed skill without leaving town. :)

Kv
Ghostiger,Jan 9 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:Some of you seem to be confused. As I understand it Unarmed is not the same as fist weapons.

[right][snapback]64841[/snapback][/right]

I grabbed a cheap pair of brass knuckles just to up my Fist Weapon skill... and realized there was no bar entitled "Fist Weapons". You gain Unarmed skill by using them.
See you in Town,
-Z