Star Wars Episode 3 pictures
I'm using Imageshack.us to post these. The images shown are just a thumbnail of the bigger image. Click the images to see them fullsize. Dimensions and size in kb are labelled on the bottom of the thumbnail.
[Image: agamemnon6au.th.jpg]
[Image: memnon15xh.th.jpg]
[Image: memnon21nz.th.jpg]
[Image: memnon33gi.th.jpg]
[Image: memnon44nt.th.jpg]
[Image: sg14tx.th.jpg]
[Image: sg27ny.th.jpg]
[Image: snip1wz.th.jpg]
[Image: spoileriffic14rx.th.jpg]
[Image: spoileriffic28kw.th.jpg]

-more to follow-
[Image: spoileriffic35rw.th.jpg]
[Image: spoilerifficspacebattle4ge.th.jpg]
[Image: spoilerifficyoda6cs.th.jpg]
[Image: theend4os.th.jpg]
DeeBye,Jan 5 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:[Image: memnon15xh.th.jpg]

Picture 2, post 1: Yoda about to hurl after having imbibed too much Degaban Moonshine. Great Jedi, no way could he hang with that Bulgarian. <_<

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Jan 6 2005, 07:09 AM Wrote:Picture 2, post 1: Yoda about to hurl after having imbibed too much Degaban Moonshine.&nbsp; Great Jedi, no way could he hang with that Bulgarian.&nbsp; <_<

Occhi
[right][snapback]64573[/snapback][/right]
You've got to be kidding me. Yoda is much hardier than that...

[Image: Sensei.jpg]
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Rhydderch Hael,Jan 6 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:You've got to be kidding me. Yoda is much hardier than that...

[Image: Sensei.jpg]
[right][snapback]64603[/snapback][/right]

After 900 years, the cast iron stomach and vertigo resistant noggin of a young Jedi just aint what it used to be. Entropy and decay are universal facets of existence. I will also point out that he is pictured there drinking JD, which is kool aid compared to Degaban Moonshine! :D In modern human terms, think Triple Sec versus Grain Alcohol! :lol:

To be sure, Yoda's a gnarled old root, but some things age simply does not help. Alcohol tolerance is among them. (Trust me on that one . . . in my other life, I am a Jedi!)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete