Final open beta Euro
Well , possibly tomorrow "crosses fingers" or pretty soon thereafter the Final beta will be upon us . I recieved my key today and waiting anxiously to be in the beta once more . I would like to know if there are any Euro Lurkers here that have either played beta or will be playing ? Is there a Lurker guild , if not , why not ? Or is everyone awaiting retail ? Maybe we can get one started and get a sticky in this place . Of course , once we get to cross the sea , sometime in the future ........could be a long wait , I will be trying those servers out , but for now will just be happy to be playing agin :)
Take care
I am anxiously awaiting the start of the Final Beta, as is my brother. Having played a couple of days in the US Open beta has heightened my anticipation to painful levels :)

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Have never played WoW, not due to lack of trying, but lack of luck and ehem... connection. <_<

Do have the final beta code from the pre-order, so will definately give it a try when it finally happens.

Very unlikely for me to be playing this weekend even if it starts tomorrow, for the download may take a day or two and then it's GW weekend, but sure is a good way to get over the GW withdrawal after this weekend. :P
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
I already have it Downloaded , I played in the US final beta so it's still on my HDD gathering dust :)
Take care