The joys of the random name generator
I was making a Gnome warlock because I wanted to muck with a warlock again and I like Gnomes. When I'm making characters I generally hit the random button on the name a couple of times, just for giggles. I was doing that with this char, and it throws up 'Evilbenny'. I saw that, I laughed, I told Treesh, I hit Enter World. So thanks to the wonderful generator that Blizzard has, I now have a Gnome Warlock named Evilbenny. I'm sophmoric enough to get a chuckle everytime an NPC calls me it too.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I think that's hysterical, GG! :lol:
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Jan 1 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:I was making a Gnome warlock because I wanted to muck with a warlock again and I like Gnomes.  When I'm making characters I generally hit the random button on the name a couple of times, just for giggles.  I was doing that with this char, and it throws up 'Evilbenny'.  I saw that, I laughed, I told Treesh, I hit Enter World.  So thanks to the wonderful generator that Blizzard has, I now have a Gnome Warlock named Evilbenny.  I'm sophmoric enough to get a chuckle everytime an NPC calls me it too.
[right][snapback]64095[/snapback][/right]

I think one of us should report it and see what happens. :P

During Beta the name generator gave my dwarf the name "Gimli"
And here he is for all the world to see ...

Evilbenny, the scourge of Kharanos, by moonlight

[Image: Evilbenny.jpg]
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!