Fight For Your Right to Party
The Date: Wednesday December 29, 2004
The Time: 8:00 - 8:30 PM Eastern Time
The Place: Stormrage - Westfall
The Cast Thus Far: Shalandrax - Lvl 19 Warrior & SabraMage - Lvl 17 Mage
The Reqs: We would like a party of Lurkers Lvls 17 - 22.
The Proposition: To capture the Head of Van Cleef

This will be my first instance in WoW and things are bound to get messy, so you KNOW you don't want to miss this one. If you don't have a sense of humor, this may not be the gig for you.

Meet us on Sentinel Hill and please post a reply if you plan to be there, including your character's name and his/her class.

We are definitely in the market for a healer and we promise to test your skills (and, yes, your patience) to the max.

Wouldn't it be fun for all the players in Westfall to see the entire Guild walking down the road to Moonbrook?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 28 2004, 08:32 PM Wrote:The Date: Wednesday December 29, 2004

This will be my first instance in WoW and things are bound to get messy, so you KNOW you don't want to miss this one. If you don't have a sense of humor, this may not be the gig for you.

Meet us on Sentinel Hill and please post a reply if you plan to be there, including your character's name and his/her class.

We are definitely in the market for a healer and we promise to test your skills (and, yes, your patience) to the max.

Wouldn't it be fun for all the players in Westfall to see the entire Guild walking down the road to Moonbrook?
[right][snapback]63767[/snapback][/right]

I know Gnolack (L22 Warrior) is ready. I could have Taranna (L20 Druid who would be 21 by the time she finished the last couple of quests up) ready by then too probably. So if you don't get another healer I suppose I could test my druidic healing abilities. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Aleri, my dwarf priestess, is ready for battle. Since she's always in a group, she's spec'd purely for healing. None of this foolish shadow business. ;) She's 22. Yes, she has the quest but hasn't done it yet. We took our time getting to the icky human lands. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
<Sabra looks around. Says ~ Oooooh. People!>

All this bodes quite well. I understand that Bun-Bun is in with Pavis, so that's be reat! Keep this up and maybe I can just cower in the back! ;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 28 2004, 11:08 PM Wrote:<Sabra looks around. Says ~ Oooooh. People!>
All this bodes quite well. I understand that Bun-Bun is in with Pavis, so that's be reat! Keep this up and maybe I can just cower in the back! ;)
[right][snapback]63780[/snapback][/right]

Pavis and his little friend Thullos will be there. Pavis is now a level 21 Warlock and is enjoying all the new stuff Warlocks get at 20.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Looks like I missed this. Oh, how I hate having to work late! :(
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
WarLocke,Dec 29 2004, 04:38 AM Wrote:Looks like I missed this.&nbsp; Oh, how I hate having to work late!&nbsp; :(
[right][snapback]63785[/snapback][/right]

Call in sick?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
WarLocke,Dec 29 2004, 12:38 AM Wrote:Looks like I missed this.&nbsp; Oh, how I hate having to work late!&nbsp; :(
[right][snapback]63785[/snapback][/right]

D'oh. :(

If things go well we can look at reforming and going back in with you....
Tal,Dec 29 2004, 10:09 AM Wrote:D'oh. :(

[right][snapback]63809[/snapback][/right]
That should not be a problem as it looks like there are more than five characters that are in need of VC's head. Among them are Littledude and probably Andar if i pu the time into his working through the quests.
Ruvanal,Dec 29 2004, 11:40 AM Wrote:That should not be a problem as it looks like there are more than five characters that are in need of VC's head.&nbsp; Among them are Littledude and probably Andar if i pu the time into his working through the quests.
[right][snapback]63812[/snapback][/right]

Another idea would be to check and see if any Basin folks are willing to join forces and take that group through.
Sabra,Dec 29 2004, 02:32 AM Wrote:The Date: Wednesday December 29, 2004

[right][snapback]63767[/snapback][/right]

I will try to get my rogue up and ready by then !
Tal,Dec 29 2004, 09:09 AM Wrote:D'oh. :(

[right][snapback]63809[/snapback][/right]

Ehlianna ended up rushing through it with Arethor and Flyndar (heh). But if anyone else wants to do it, I'm still in the right level range (21 now).
WarLocke,Dec 29 2004, 02:00 PM Wrote:Ehlianna ended up rushing through it with Arethor and Flyndar (heh).&nbsp; But if anyone else wants to do it, I'm still in the right level range (21 now).
[right][snapback]63829[/snapback][/right]
Cool
Hi, Thenry:

I understand that we can only have 5 people, so this is a bummer. You know it would always be my personal preference to have you, but I feel that out of fairness, we have to go with the first 5 people who signed up, so that'll be Tal, Gnollguy, Treesh, Bun-Bun and yours dubiously.

If you can get the precursors done and want to see if someone didn't show, please whisper me. I'm betting we'll have others show up who haven't bothered to post and could find ourselves with enough characters to staff two parties.

That would be ideal. So, please anyone who is up for the run, do come or whisper to either Shalandrax or SabraMage. We'll sort it all out in Westfall.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Dec 29 2004, 01:50 PM Wrote:Cool
[right][snapback]63837[/snapback][/right]

You know, I just realized that the original post wasn't referring to last night, but tonight. Thus my comments about missing it due to working late don't make much sense. :huh:

I don't work today. If we have enough people to get two groups together, I'd most definitely come along. :shuriken:
Sabra,Dec 29 2004, 08:31 PM Wrote:Hi, Thenry:

I understand that we can only have 5 people, so this is a bummer.&nbsp; You know it would always be my personal preference to have you, but I feel that out of fairness, we have to go with the first 5 people who signed up, so that'll be Tal, Gnollguy, Treesh, Bun-Bun and yours dubiously.

If you can get the precursors done and want to see if someone didn't show, please whisper me. I'm betting we'll have others show up who haven't bothered to post and could find ourselves with enough characters to staff two parties.

That would be ideal. So, please anyone who is up for the run, do come or whisper to either Shalandrax or SabraMage. We'll sort it all out in Westfall.
[right][snapback]63844[/snapback][/right]
Not a problem-doubt I will be ready anyway.
Last night's VC run, which was truly one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences of my life. Thanks so much to Bun-Bun, Treesh, Gnollguy and especially Tal for all the truly incredible fun.

I'm a big fan of Screenies and here's my favorite from last night. I call it "Talk to the Hand."

[Image: Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Dec 29 2004, 11:21 PM Wrote:I'm a big fan of Screenies and here's my favorite from last night. I call it "Talk to the Hand."
[right][snapback]63900[/snapback][/right]
What a great screenie. Wonderful timing on the print screen key. :)

We didn't wipe completely. There was only one time anyone died and that managed to take out 3 out of the 5 party members. Bun-bun and I survived so we bided our time, snuck back on the ship and then ressed people. Other than that, we managed to keep everyone alive. It was fun. Much fun. That was my first time ever running Van Cleef. Thanks everybody for making it such a positive one. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 29 2004, 11:27 PM Wrote:What a great screenie.&nbsp; Wonderful timing on the print screen key. :)

We didn't wipe completely.&nbsp; There was only one time anyone died and that managed to take out 3 out of the 5 party members.&nbsp; Bun-bun and I survived so we bided our time, snuck back on the ship and then ressed people.&nbsp; Other than that, we managed to keep everyone alive.&nbsp; It was fun.&nbsp; Much fun.&nbsp; That was my first time ever running Van Cleef.&nbsp; Thanks everybody for making it such a positive one. :D
[right][snapback]63902[/snapback][/right]

I'm still mad about missing my potion there too. I don't think it would have kept us all up, but I bet I could have killed the guy I was hitting at least. I also wasn't as liberal with my shield block as I should have been there either. Getting a few more hits stopped would have helped. But I guess I focus on the negative too much. I justify it as an excuse to get better by not doing that again. :)

But it was great fun. And I do love the screen too. :) That was right after I found my "big axe". :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I love the shot of Shalandrax there. :D