Generic Lurker Lounge thread
Doc,Apr 5 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:Quietly says "WTF" and goes away[right][snapback]73101[/snapback][/right]
Complaint about poster for not adding any content to discussion worth anything.

PM to admin that user is spying on their computer by logging their IP address, operating system, and browser, and demanding action be taken against them.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
**Blows raspberries at the forum creator**
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Apr 6 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:**Blows raspberries at the forum creator**
[right][snapback]73158[/snapback][/right]

Comments on the improper use of raspberries against the creator and hints at a possible disorder that the previous poster is afflicted by.

Continues on the raspberries and discusses the proper use of raspberries nowadays as well as throughout the history.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
TaiDaishar,Apr 6 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:Comments on the improper use of raspberries against the creator and hints at a possible disorder that the previous poster is afflicted by.

Continues on the raspberries and discusses the proper use of raspberries nowadays as well as throughout the history.
[right][snapback]73162[/snapback][/right]

**Blows raspberries and calls bovine excrement**
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
TaiDaishar,Apr 6 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:Comments on the improper use of raspberries against the creator and hints at a possible disorder that the previous poster is afflicted by.

[right][snapback]73162[/snapback][/right]

Random comment that rasberry ice tea is really tasty but that rasberry in coffee is just nasty.
Tal,Apr 6 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Random comment that rasberry ice tea is really tasty but that rasberry in coffee is just nasty.
[right][snapback]73173[/snapback][/right]

Additional unsolicited comment on the nastiness of raspberry and chocolate as a combination.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

ShadowHM,Apr 6 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:Additional unsolicited comment on the nastiness of raspberry and chocolate as a combination.
[right][snapback]73176[/snapback][/right]

An overstatement arguing for the supremecy of chocolate and raspberry.

Backs up with personal story. Demand it must be true, due to previously mentioned story.
Short comment about how all posters in this thread have no lives or signs of intelligence discussing such a stupid subject without realizing he is also posting in this thread
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Munkay,Apr 6 2005, 01:56 PM Wrote:An overstatement arguing for the supremecy of chocolate and raspberry.

Backs up with personal story.  Demand it must be true, due to previously mentioned story.
[right][snapback]73188[/snapback][/right]

Personal story of a friend of a friend who knew a guy who died or developed a limp because of eating chocolate and rasberry.
Post overgeneralizing about the general topic at hand with no relevant information for the current discussion.

Several posts follow with the opening words "small nit."
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Archon_Wing,Apr 6 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:Short comment about how all posters in this thread have no lives or signs of intelligence discussing such a stupid subject without realizing he is also posting in this thread
[right][snapback]73192[/snapback][/right]

Long paragraph about "having a life".

Extra off topic comment poster reminded me of.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Posts about the fine art of blowing raspberries while wearing nothing but his dreadlocks. Cackles evily as he imagines the reactions of Lurkers that realize that they are reading a post made by a naked man.

Nudity is your self evident birthright.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Apr 6 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:Posts about the fine art of blowing raspberries while wearing nothing but his dreadlocks. Cackles evily as he imagines the reactions of Lurkers that realize that they are reading a post made by a naked man.

Nudity is your self evident birthright.

Calls for the Moderators to ban such an obviously mentally unbalanced poster.

Makes an equally unbalanced response about always being naked but never blowing raspberries.
I lurk not enough.
Longwinded post quoting different views, some who contradict eachother, just to state that poster disagrees. Offers arguments against said views without caring that the arguments contradict eachother as well.
Makes outrageous claim that the initial post is actually offending, in an attempt to hijack the thread.
Ends post with sarcastic remark on previous attemts to summarize the thread and a short writeup on the threads content filled with not-so-funny sarcastic mocking of views poster disagrees on (pretty much any statement in thread).

edit to retract sarcastic reply to one sole quote, leaving everyone else who posted in the thread and got trashed by poster quite infuriated.

Minionman,Jan 17 2005, 06:10 PM Wrote:Your logic is wrong.  Uses my logic.

Adds wierd analogy to make point.
[right][snapback]65620[/snapback][/right]
You just described me! And it kind of hurt... :o
Tal,Apr 6 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:rasberry

Nits an old post for spelling. Refers to forum rules. Threatens banning if does not improve.

Edit: fixed spelling mistake
Replies to random comment in random post with spurious off-topic observation. Confuses the heck out of everyone by posting in linear view, thereby placing post in completely wrong spot when viewed in threaded view.
Even the mountains
Last not forever:
Someday they, too, shall
Crumble to dust.
Seemingly helpful instruction of how to use threaded view, while simultaneously forgetting to use it.

Attempt to change subject.

Comment on the result of the latest sports game. Short sentence indicating knowledge of precisely what went wrong and what the team should have done instead.

Mentions "soccer" vs. "football" again, completely oblivious to the fact that it has already been mentioned.
Soccer hooligans!

Love them or hate them!

Engage flamebait discussion.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Edit: speeling.
Edit: spelling again.
Edit: rethought and rewrote repsonse.
Edit: Spelling AGAIN.
Edit: Nevermind, deleted response entirely.
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]