STSI Christmas Edition
Screenshots That are Somewhat Interesting: Christmas Edition

[Image: undercity.jpg]

You're doomed to a perpetual undeath for all eternity, but Merry Christmas!

[Image: snowman.jpg]

Frosty the Snowman melts in a greenhouse, but he wouldn't have any trouble keeping his form in the inn in the Horde outpost of Kargath in the Badlands. I guess those orcs like to keep their air conditioning set on high!

(I don't understand how this works, yet, either, but I understand it has something to do with fulfilling the santa quest).
It's one of those magical snowmen, using opposite magic that those naga do when they can live in both tropical water and northrend water in frozen throne.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
[Image: santa.jpg]

Apparently a hole in the ozone layer has openned over the North Pole as well, as Santa isn't looking so good anymore.
[Image: Christmas%20Tree.jpg]

Lochnar ... I still have that flute, if you'd like to hear a little tune.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gah. I thought I had a screenie of me as a reindeer/moose in WoW, but no. :( I ate a gingerbread cookie and then some egg nog and I was a moose-like critter instead of a snowman. I could have sworn I had taken a shot of it! I shall have to make more cookies and nog and try to get a screenie of it again.
Intolerant monkey.
Sabra,Dec 26 2004, 06:51 AM Wrote:Lochnar ... I still have that flute, if you'd like to hear a little tune.
[right][snapback]63563[/snapback][/right]
Gee, and here I was thinking of firing up my hunter when you're on to see if you wanted to party a bit. But now, hmmm?!

That's the tree in the Hall of Explorers, isn't it. I can't see it in that shot, but if you get up closer you see it is decorated with swords in place of the usual icicles. I loved the decorations they've put up but I wish they wouldn't have chosen such an already lagged down area as the AH/bank lobby for Santa and his helpers.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
That is the King's Tree, IIRC.

LochnarITB,Dec 26 2004, 08:51 PM Wrote:Gee, and here I was thinking of firing up my hunter when you're on to see if you wanted to party a bit.  But now, hmmm?!

You could probably buy that flute me off me for 50 copper. ;) Then you'd have peace. But, instead, I promise to be good, if you will bring your Hunter out this weekend. That would be fun, Loch. I'd really enjoy it.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Apologies for these not being Christmas-themed, but I thought they were interesting, yet not worth starting a new thread.

Here's proof that the Druid's level 16 quest for their aquatic form has been changed recently - the lockbox used to be next to the sunken ship you can barely see in the image, which is in deep water that will eventually kill a character (regardless of having breath or not).

[Image: WoW_DruidAquatic2nd.jpg]

... And here is the aquatic form itself, for those who haven't seen it. I love my mutated demon sealion!

[Image: WoW_DruidAquaticForm.jpg]

Also, we have an image of the heroic Deadmines group just before they were wiped out by the ship's captain and entourage. We'll get Van Cleef next time!

[Image: WoW_VanCleefWipe.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]