Talking of Free MMORPGs
Been playing a few days now. The game is quite overwhelming at first, and is very limited without the expansions (which you would have to pay for). Mostly, the only thing one can do at first is monster grinding and performing small missions (which always involve monster grinding if you want to get full credit). Nonetheless, I find it a fun game so far and will probably play it till WoW comes out in Europe.
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Crusader,Dec 26 2004, 12:58 PM Wrote:Been playing a few days now. The game is quite overwhelming at first, and is very limited without the expansions (which you would have to pay for). Mostly, the only thing one can do at first is monster grinding and performing small missions (which always involve monster grinding if you want to get full credit). Nonetheless, I find it a fun game so far and will probably play it till WoW comes out in Europe.
[right][snapback]63570[/snapback][/right]

Heh, the worst part for me is actually *wanting* to leave the newcomers island. I mean after crafting newcomer sided armor, upgraded weapons, and other "things" there are items like Overtuned Wen-Wens (A MAG for those of you who have played PSO) and a few useful things that just keep me there.

That and I still havent found a profession that I find...enjoyable enough to really work on. Already have a Nanotech Mage, Fixer, and Soldier all at level 5+ and I still havent actually gone to the mainland.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"