Help with Paladin quest on Stormrage 12/15
Thanks to a server restart and an assist from Roane, Sharanna has finally gotten to start her level 20 paladin quest at level 27. :rolleyes: The quest involves retrieving items to make the quest's reward from 3 instances: Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths and Shadowfang Keep. I'm hoping a few intrepid souls will wish to help me in this endeavor and are available tonite at 8:30 EST. My plan is to hit Deadmines, Shadowfang and then BlackFathom.

Edit: I didn't mention this earlier but I'm hoping to just go to these instances for the items I need rather than doing the entire instance each. But if someone has related class quests we can do those as well.
Edit. This post should not be in this thread. Wierd.
I have not done my Paladin quest as well because of the Daphne Stillwell bug. But i would be more than willing to help if i am on this evening. Also, i will try to see and hopefully complete the quest today prior to joining you.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Tal,Dec 15 2004, 06:51 AM Wrote:Thanks to a server restart and an assist from Roane, Sharanna has finally gotten to start her level 20 paladin quest at level 27.  :rolleyes:  The quest involves retrieving items to make the quest's reward from 3 instances: Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths and Shadowfang Keep. I'm hoping a few intrepid souls will wish to help me in this endeavor and are available tonite at 8:30 EST. My plan is to hit Deadmines, Shadowfang and then BlackFathom.

Edit: I didn't mention this earlier but I'm hoping to just go to these instances for the items I need rather than doing the entire instance each. But if someone has related class quests we can do those as well.
[right][snapback]62878[/snapback][/right]

Hykim should be available to help. It may depend on how late you want to go. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Although it sounds like little squishy guy might be too old to go with you, he is certainly willing. However, that would hinge on having a warlock that can summon as I have not been close to either of the latter two instances. If you want Lochnar along, give me a yell. You might find me playing with Lochlauncher. I'm trying to get my hunter the bow skill. I wandered into Auberdine on my way and found big yellow bangs everywhere! Argh! How can I resist? I'm working on 6 or 7 quick ones there before heading to get my bow. Of course, I found all these crabs scuttling around on the beach so I had to get one. I now have a crab, Cancer, by my side. I had to abandon my snow leopard, kitty, though because I didn't want to drop my boar, RealLife. He's so easy to please. Unlike Mikey, he will eat it. He hates nothing. Hmm maybe I should go get my bow before I push too much further. D'oh.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Dec 15 2004, 05:23 PM Wrote:Although it sounds like little squishy guy might be too old to go with you, he is certainly willing. [right][snapback]62919[/snapback][/right]

Old has nothing to do with it. I won't be earning much in the way of XP on these runs - I just want me 1337 mace! ;)

LochnarITB,Dec 15 2004, 05:23 PM Wrote:However, that would hinge on having a warlock that can summon as I have not been close to either of the latter two instances. [right][snapback]62919[/snapback][/right]

Ummmm actually we're going to have to run to all of the ones we don't have flight paths for...
Tal,Dec 15 2004, 07:51 AM Wrote:Thanks to a server restart and an assist from Roane, Sharanna has finally gotten to start her level 20 paladin quest at level 27.  :rolleyes:  The quest involves retrieving items to make the quest's reward from 3 instances: Deadmines, Blackfathom Depths and Shadowfang Keep. I'm hoping a few intrepid souls will wish to help me in this endeavor and are available tonite at 8:30 EST. My plan is to hit Deadmines, Shadowfang and then BlackFathom.

[right][snapback]62878[/snapback][/right]

We did it! It wasn't nearly as epic as it had been in Beta. In Beta I vividly remember Crusader and I struggling to get the Kor Gem for an hour before one dropped. Last night? First mob. :rolleyes: The hardest part of the evening was my ISP's inexplicable return to cruddy service with frequent and random disconnects.
Tal,Dec 16 2004, 10:07 AM Wrote:We did it! It wasn't nearly as epic as it had been in Beta.
[right][snapback]62960[/snapback][/right]

Tribade would have been glad to join you but she did not see the thread. Cable was being installed yesterday.

I think it is a very good idea to post requests the way you did. It's often hard to put together groups in game.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."