British Nationalist Party Christmas Party
BNP accidentally hires black DJ

The BNP is a racist British political party that accidentally hired a black DJ for their Christmas party.

Quote:"Everyone was _ a bit alarmed when he turned up with his lights and console."

"We had to be careful what we said. What are you supposed to do? Tell him to clear off. It was very, very embarrassing."

"There was a bit of a cock-up. The chap who booked him didn't realise. The DJ sounded white on the phone."

Hmm, racist and stupid.
Oh, wait, they're the same thing.

There's nothing funny about racism but I thought this story was a bit humorous.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Oops. :w00t: :lol: , oops again.

Related to Rascism, I heard this story from one of my brother's baseball coaches. One of the kids of this caoch played on a football team with a lot of black people on it against another team that didn't, this kid had number 38 and was white. After the game one of the parents said" Of course they one, they have so many natural athletes (a stereotype of the black people). But what about number 38, he's not a natural athlete?"
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
jahcs,Dec 10 2004, 12:06 PM Wrote:BNP accidentally hires black DJ

The BNP is a racist British political party that accidentally hired a black DJ for their Christmas party.
Hmm, racist and stupid.
Oh, wait, they're the same thing.

There's nothing funny about racism but I thought this story was a bit humorous.
[right][snapback]62505[/snapback][/right]

"He sounded white on the phone!"

That had me giggling so hard I had to put down my Guinness.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
*looks to the pint in his own hand*

Occhi, I'm right there with you.
See you in Town,
-Z
Reminds me of Blazing Saddles....

"What did he say?"
"He said the DJ is near!"