KOTOR 2
I recently rented this game for the weekend and found it to be almost as good if not better than the original. Good job to Obsidian.

I've only got two complaints. One is the load times. I actually found myself counting the load times it would take me to get from one place to another. My other complaint is that sometimes the frame rate is abysmal. What do you guys think about it?

PS: I learned (at 5:00 in the morning) that hot salsa keeps you awake admirably. :w00t:
I have my own signature. Yay.
Isn't there a PC version avaliable at some point? That would probably solve your stated problems, plus the numerous crash bugs I've heard exist for the rush-job that is the X-box version.
FoxBat,Dec 17 2004, 09:57 PM Wrote:Isn't there a PC version avaliable at some point? 
[right][snapback]63095[/snapback][/right]

According to amazon.com, which is no real indicator for release date, the PC version is slated for february (sp?).

Wait! I know. Febrewary! Brew beer in Fe Brewary! aka Iron City Beer, aka hometown beer! Fe Brewary baby!
FoxBat,Dec 17 2004, 10:57 PM Wrote:Isn't there a PC version avaliable at some point?  That would probably solve your stated problems, plus the numerous crash bugs I've heard exist for the rush-job that is the X-box version.
[right][snapback]63095[/snapback][/right]
Yes, it does seem that since Microsoft offers internet updates via XBox live, games seem to be shipped more and more without that polish (aka as few critical errors as possible) normally associated with console games. I guess it makes sense though, the XBox basically is a Windows machine without the desktop.

As of now, the release date on the PC version is 2/8/05.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm