Stitches Attacks Goldshire!
This is just too funny. Check out the full account here. Hurry, it won't last forever!

If you're not aware, Stitches is an Abomination that spawns from the completion of a quest in Duskwood. He walks down the road in Duskwood, annhilating guards and anyone who stands in his path, and eventually attacks the town of Darkshire. This goes on on a regular basis as people go and complete the quest over and over.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Priceless!

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Bolty,Dec 4 2004, 10:59 AM Wrote:This is just too funny.  Check out the full account here.  Hurry, it won't last forever!
[right][snapback]61891[/snapback][/right]

Back during the horde push of the beta, my priestess went to Darkshire looking for exotic booze right when Stitches attacked. Someone decided to kite him to Stormwind, and just about everyone tagged along. It was great fun, albeit of the "totally pointless" variety. I imagine that doing it more than once would get pretty boring. A few days later, I saw another group bringing him to Goldshire.

It is fun to do and very funny for the lowbies who get surprised by the Abomination charging onto their turf. It's hardly original though, and has the potential to be a bit of a nuisance.
That's awesome. Downloading video now.

That video was :lol: :lol:
This event begs the philosophical question - if it's really funny and mass-affecting, as opposed to targeted to an individual, is it griefing? I'm thinking it's more "humorous manslaughter" than "3rd degree murder." :P
Cryptic,Dec 7 2004, 03:40 PM Wrote:This event begs the philosophical question - if it's really funny and mass-affecting, as opposed to targeted to an individual, is it griefing?  I'm thinking it's more "humorous manslaughter" than "3rd degree murder."  :P
[right][snapback]62142[/snapback][/right]
People take themselves too seriously. It isn't terribly hard to avoid Stitches. After all he's the fat one twice the size of all the PCs....

Oh. And his guts are hanging out. ;)

And he has an extra arm or two.

And a funky aura.

Thats about it though. ;)
Moments like these are what make me wish that I had not decided to wait to get WoW. I might just decide to get it a little sooner however, as my anxiety grows with each day :P.
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad