Okay um, WTH?
Okay can someone explain what happened?

Last I knew the Lurker Lounge had closed, now it's back and apparently has been for some time.

Good thing I found it again, as I'm seriously considering some WoW action, and nothing goes with a Blizzard game like some good Lurking in the off hours.

Anyway, I wasn't much of a poster back then, but it's good to see any who remember me and or the APT (All Pally Team)

The funny thing is I found the 'new' Lounge by Googling my handle, and there is a thread about just that only a few posts down.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Dec 4 2004, 08:12 AM Wrote:Okay can someone explain what happened?

Last I knew the Lurker Lounge had closed, now it's back and apparently has been for some time.

Good thing I found it again, as I'm seriously considering some WoW action, and nothing goes with a Blizzard game like some good Lurking in the off hours.

Anyway, I wasn't much of a poster back then, but it's good to see any who remember me and or the APT (All Pally Team)

The funny thing is I found the 'new' Lounge by Googling my handle, and there is a thread about just that only a few posts down.
[right][snapback]61883[/snapback][/right]

Welcome back!

In short, Bolty shut the site down for a while. Then he started it up again. :) I'll let those with better memories give the details.

For being "not much of a poster", I definitely remember your posts and contributions as some of the best. It would be great to have you with us in WoW, and here.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Concillian,Dec 4 2004, 07:12 AM Wrote:Okay can someone explain what happened?

[right][snapback]61883[/snapback][/right]

Welcome Back!

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Everyone has their vices. Mine is this darn website. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Glad to see you back! I'll have to catch you sometime online if you decide to pursue WoW! B)
-TheDragoon
Welcome back, Concillian! I didn't even know that you used to post here; I must have found this place much later than you.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
FenrisWulf,Dec 5 2004, 12:40 AM Wrote:Welcome back, Concillian! I didn't even know that you used to post here; I must have found this place much later than you.
[right][snapback]61943[/snapback][/right]

I think by the time I was into the Druid, the Lounge had shutdown. I was here when I was doing mostly Amazon and Paladin. THough I do remember some werebear posts from here steering me towards the Druid.

I always had a larger presence on the dii.net forums though. :blush:
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.