Let's hear it for Half-Life 2 Deathmatch!
I just got through playing my first game of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, and man oh man is it so much better than I thought it would be! The amount of chaos in any one game of this is almost mind blowing, and the gravity gun adds so much to it. Better practice playing catch with DOG, because it will save your butt more than a few times B). I would post some screenshots but they don't really show much besides me running the show :P.
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
Nomad25055,Dec 1 2004, 09:08 AM Wrote:I just got through playing my first game of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, and man oh man is it so much better than I thought it would be! The amount of chaos in any one game of this is almost mind blowing, and the gravity gun adds so much to it. Better practice playing catch with DOG, because it will save your butt more than a few times  B). I would post some screenshots but they don't really show much besides me running the show  :P.
[right][snapback]61652[/snapback][/right]

Catching grenades and tossing them back sounds much more fun than shooting them back at people, a la CS:S :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Yeah its pretty neat, but nothing beats tossing a monitor across the map only to have it crush an unsuspecting person from brazil :lol:. Go go stealth monitor :P
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad