Updating my Meleemancer guide
I dunno how many here have read my Melee-Mancer guide, but for those that have....Can I get some input on what you think needs to be added/changed? I am plannin a pretty big update to that and my ranger guide (I shouldnt have had someone else write part of it :( )

Elvish
Hi

If I remember correctly (SP only): Maxed Bone Armour, 1 P in Bone Wall and Bone Prison for +skill gear. Amp Dam and Decrepify usually used, mindbending curses seldom used, Dim Vision is for wimps :w00t: . Golem of choice, maxed, you're not a Necro if you don't have a Golem! CE as many points as possible. Merc: Act 2 Might or Holy Frost. AR either from partial Angelic set, Clegs or Hsaru were also used, in the old days Poison Dagger gave you the AR even if you didn't use a dagger, no poison damage though!

good karma
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Assur,Dec 7 2004, 08:37 PM Wrote:Hi 

If I remember correctly (SP only): Maxed Bone Armour, 1 P in Bone Wall and Bone Prison for +skill gear. Amp Dam and Decrepify usually used, mindbending curses seldom used, Dim Vision is for wimps :w00t: . Golem of choice, maxed, you're not a Necro if you don't have a Golem! CE as many points as possible. Merc: Act 2 Might or Holy Frost. AR either from partial Angelic set, Clegs or Hsaru were also used, in the old days Poison Dagger gave you the AR even if you didn't use a dagger, no poison damage though!

good karma
[right][snapback]62172[/snapback][/right]

If you want a good bone armour, you should max bone wall or bone prison, not bone armour.

I don't think poison dagger ever gave the AR boost if you didn't use a dagger. It was commonly believed that it did that in 1.09, but this was not actually the case.
adeyke,Dec 8 2004, 12:36 AM Wrote:If you want a good bone armour, you should max bone will or bone prison, not bone armour.
Your bones have a will of their own. Neat.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm