Macros?
Alright. The manual and strategy guide seem to be very, very slim on info concening what can and can't be done with the in-game macro system.

What I'm specifically looking for is a way to assign a weapon switch (say, from 1h + Shield to 1h + offhand) to a macro. Even more speicifically, I'm looking for a way to automate equipping a weapon to the offhand slot if its type is one-hand and not offhand.

I pray that someone has figured this out, or that someone knows that the answer is "That's impossible" so that I can start filing suggestions of the appropriate nature.

(On another note, has anyone come up with nifty uses for macros? At the moment, all the examples I've seen have been ones that just spam party chat with what your character is quite obviously doing).
stabby,Nov 30 2004, 07:57 AM Wrote:Alright.  The manual and strategy guide seem to be very, very slim on info concening what can and can't be done with the in-game macro system.

What I'm specifically looking for is a way to assign a weapon switch (say, from 1h + Shield to 1h + offhand) to a macro.  Even more speicifically, I'm looking for a way to automate equipping a weapon to the offhand slot if its type is one-hand and not offhand.

I pray that someone has figured this out, or that someone knows that the answer is "That's impossible" so that I can start filing suggestions of the appropriate nature.

(On another note, has anyone come up with nifty uses for macros?  At the moment, all the examples I've seen have been ones that just spam party chat with what your character is quite obviously doing).
[right][snapback]61582[/snapback][/right]

This should do the trick:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...&tmp=1#post1029