Queue Dance!
Note: this is in no way an editorial about server uptime and queues by me. I just thought it was funny and wanted to share. :)

Queue Dance!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
That's hilarious!

(Note: I've never seen a queue that big. The most I've ever had to wait is 15 minutes, and most of the time I've gotten right on).
It's really no wonder why the "skip queue" exploit is so popular. ;) Thanks Bolty. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Is that a new feature or are the Undead just cooler than the other characters? My little squishy guy didn't dance when I was waiting last night (but I think I did catch my Tauren picking his nose and scratching his privates when I turned my head). ;)

Funny stuff. Thanks Bolty! :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
[Image: undeadmale2.gif]
And, in case you don't check the WoW Community site, there is an excellent dance movie linked there called Shut Up And Dance. I don't know if such things are common in other MMORPGs, but I am amazed at all the emotes Bliz put in the game such as /dance, /lol, /train, /v silly, /wave, etc. etc. (BTW, feel free to post any emotes that you have seen and loved, especially if they aren't included in the WoW Community list.)

One question that this movie raises - Am I a bad person for having naughty thoughts about the female night elf? :blink: :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
DeeBye,Nov 30 2004, 11:58 AM Wrote:[Image: undeadmale2.gif]
[right][snapback]61583[/snapback][/right]
Heh .. isn't that the guy from "Metallica"? :lol:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Bolty,Nov 29 2004, 10:36 PM Wrote:Note: this is in no way an editorial about server uptime and queues by me.  I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.  :)

Queue Dance!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]61567[/snapback][/right]

I saw a little gnome mage type doing the Macharena near anvilmar while I was talking to an NPC to get a quest. Guess I need to screw with the emotes. Looks like some great silly fun.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Dec 1 2004, 11:41 AM Wrote:I saw a little gnome mage type doing the Macharena near anvilmar while I was talking to an NPC to get a quest.  Guess I need to screw with the emotes.  Looks like some great silly fun.

Occhi
[right][snapback]61658[/snapback][/right]

You sure it was a gnome and not a human? Human female does the macarena among other moves to make a "Drunksororitychick shuffle".