Magtheridon Lurker Guild?
I started a Druid on Magtheridon because a few people posted in the servers thread that they'd be playing there, but I have yet to see anyone but myself in the Lurkers channel. It may be due to my strange hours I suppose, but it gets a bit lonely.

The thing is, I'm finding the Druid the most fun of the characters I have, but I don't want to put a ton of time into her if noone else is using Magtheridon - it might be better in the long run if I cut my losses and recreate her on Stormrage if more people are playing there.

I mean, at least there I could join the Basin guild if there is/won't be a Lurker one...
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I'm on pretty often, but since I'm Horde, I can't communicate with any Alliance Lurkers that might be on. Given the lack of Lurker presence on Magtheridon, a friend and I have started up an all-Tauren guild christened The Bovine Legion, and are attempting to collect the final three signatures required to complete registration.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
WarLocke,Nov 30 2004, 12:07 AM Wrote:I mean, at least there I could join the Basin guild if there is/won't be a Lurker one...

There is a Lurker Alliance guild on Stormrage. Lots of us are on, most of the time. When the server isn't pitching a fit like it is doing right at this moment. Come join us, Locke, it'll be better than playing all alone on Magtheridon :)
Skandranon,Nov 29 2004, 09:21 PM Wrote:There is a Lurker Alliance guild on Stormrage.  Lots of us are on, most of the time.  When the server isn't pitching a fit like it is doing right at this moment.  Come join us, Locke, it'll be better than playing all alone on Magtheridon :)
[right][snapback]61556[/snapback][/right]

I started a new druid (Jhaele) on Stormrage, got almost to level 8 and Flyndar added me to the guild. Woo! B)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]