Quest bug in Shadowglen
There's a quest in Shadowglen (the Night Elf starting area) that requires you to take an antidote to a character over by the spider cave. (I'm typing this at work --- and working from memory here, so bear with me.) The quest is timed. You have 5 minutes to complete it. With my keen sense of direction I was able to find the NPC in only 4:30; at which point I found that the antidote only lasts for 4 minutes rather than 5.

Like I said, it's not much. But it does seem like a tiny little glitch.

-DarkCrown

DarkCrown,Nov 29 2004, 01:46 PM Wrote:There's a quest in Shadowglen (the Night Elf starting area) that requires you to take an antidote to a character over by the spider cave. (I'm typing this at work --- and working from memory here, so bear with me.) The quest is timed. You have 5 minutes to complete it.  With my keen sense of direction I was able to find the NPC in only 4:30; at which point I found that the antidote only lasts for 4 minutes rather than 5.

Like I said, it's not much. But it does seem like a tiny little glitch. 
-DarkCrown
[right][snapback]61527[/snapback][/right]

Now that you know where the quest is you can abandon it and try again. If you're wanting to make sure that the antidote runs out in 4 minutes this would be an ideal way to check.