Supporting a Tauren shaman
Hi

Early days yet to ask , maybe , but what is a good supporting class for the Tauren Shaman . After reading threads here and elsewhere a friend of mine Has decided to play a Tauren shaman when the Euro retail goes on sale , we will be playing together for some time so need a little input , I was thinking Tauren Hunter , I am not too sure on how viable other tauren classes are . Although Ogrimmar is not that far away so could have a choice between Orc/Troll/Tauren , any input would be valuable . Thanks.
Take care
Raven Vale,Nov 29 2004, 11:54 AM Wrote:Hi

Early days yet to ask , maybe , but what is a good supporting class for the Tauren Shaman . After reading threads here and elsewhere a friend of mine Has decided to play a Tauren shaman when the Euro retail goes on sale , we will be playing together for some time so need a little input , I was thinking Tauren Hunter , I am not too sure on how viable other tauren classes are . Although Ogrimmar is not that far away so could have a choice between Orc/Troll/Tauren , any input would be valuable . Thanks.
[right][snapback]61509[/snapback][/right]

Just about any class can compliment a Shaman since the class is itself a hybrid.
I agree with Tal's post and for what it's worth, GG plays a tauren hunter with my shaman and it works rather well for us. His kitty and I take turns tanking while GG just stands back and shoots it in the face repeatedly with his bazooka. :) We did Ragefire Chasm with just the two of us and only died on the first try in open beta. But really, anything that you think would be fun to play would work with a shaman, especially ones who are smart enough to be able to adapt their style of play depending upon who they're grouped with.
Intolerant monkey.
Cheers , I fancied a Tauren hunter , played one in beta to lvl 16 and I enjoyed playing him , might stick to that :)
Take care