A Guide to the Shaman Quests
Well, having played the Shaman throughout my WoW career (first and second Stress Tests, and the Open Beta, along with what I've played with the final release :) ), I thought it would be a good idea to enlighten newer players on the Shaman quests, which earn your totems for you (which are required to cast Totem spells of that particular element.) Currently, I've only collected the Earth and Fire totems (I wasn't able to complete the Water quest before the OB ended), but I'll update as I complete the other quests, and I'll also include screenshots of important locations, both in-game and the map location. As I've only played as a Tauren Shaman (which is a good thing, since Nobbie was asking about them ;) ), I can't give directions to the Troll/Orc Earth Shrines (I'll update with this later with information pertaining to that quest when I have the spare time to make a new Shaman and do that much for him.)

First up, the Earth Totem!

QUEST: Call of Earth
Assigned by: Seer Ravenfeather, Camp Narache

You'll be given this quest around Level 4, and it has you killing Bristleback Shaman, so make sure you get all pertinent quests for that area while you're at it (The Battleboars, Rite of Strength, and Break Sharptusk!) to minimize time spent running to and fro (this is the best way of completing quests, both late-game and early-game.)

You must kill Bristleback Shaman and collect the Ritual Salve they tend to drop. You will need to collect two of these, and then return to Seer Ravenfeather. Shaman can be found in a small hut just west of the entrance to Brambleblade Ravine, inside Chief Sharptusk Thornmantle's hut, and in the small cave where you find "Squealer" Thornmantle.

After returning to Seer Ravenfeather with the Ritual Salves, she'll reward you with a bit of XP, and create the Earth Sapta for you, and instruct you to locate the Earth Shrine at Kodo Rock, drink the Sapta, and speak with the Minor Manifestation of Earth found there.

The MME will hand you a small quartz pebble and have you FedEx it back to Seer Ravenfeather, who will reward you with even more XP, your Earth Totem, and the Stoneskin Totem spell. You can now also use the Earthbind Totem spell that can be purchased at the Shaman trainer at Camp Narache.

To be updated: Screenshots showing the location of Kodo Rock, since it's apparently very hard to find, judging from the General chat channel.

Next up, the Fire Totem!

QUEST: Call of Fire
Assigned by: Narm Skychaser (Shaman Trainer), Bloodhoof Village

You're assigned this quest at Level 10, and it has you running all over The Barrens and Durotar, so I'd suggest you be at least Level 12 before starting on it. Skychaser instructs you to find and speak to Kranal Fiss in The Barrens, but his directions are a bit vague - north of XR but south of Ashenvale is still a LOT of ground to cover. Kranal Fiss can be found wandering in the Grom'Dol Farm area, which is a bit north and very slightly east of The Crossroads.

Having spoken with Kranal Fiss, you'll be given an even more vague set of directions instructing you to locate and speak to Telf Joolam, who is hanging out on the top of a mountain, where the Fire Shrine is located. It's kinda hard to explain where Telf is, so I'll let the screenshots do the talking for me:

[Image: Flameshrinemap.jpg]

[Image: Flameshrinescreen.jpg]

After (finally) reaching Telf Joolam, he sends you on yet another FedEx quest, this one requiring Fire Tar from Razormane Geomancers (Razormane spellcasters is a bit vague, isn't it?) and a Reagent Pouch from Burning Blade Cultists. The Geomancers are pretty easy to find, being on the northern end of Thorn Hill, located northeast of XR. Since The Disruption Ends requires the killing of Razormane Geomancers (among other kinds of the pigmen), it's a good idea to have that quest before embarking on this section of Call of Fire.

After acquiring a chunk of Fire Tar, head to Razor Hill, located directly south of Orgrimmar, inside Durotar. Once there, head directly east, then head north. You should see a small farmhouse, and just north of it, a small cave, where Burning Blade Cultists can be found. Again, this is hard to explain, so the screenshots will do the talking for me. Keep in mind that Burning Blade Cultists cannot be found inside Skull Rock, where Thrall will send you to do a few dirty deeds. Note that the screenshot is showing Razor Hill in the distance, to give you an idea of which direction to head.

[Image: Dustwindcavemap.jpg]

[Image: Dustwindcavebackscre.jpg]

After acquiring the Reagent Pouch, FedEx everything back to Telf Joolam, who will give you the Fire Sapta, and the instructions to scale the mountain's summit, slay the Minor Manifestation of Fire found there, and use its remains on the brazier found there. Having done this, you'll be rewarded with a (lit) Torch of the Dormant Flame, which you get to FedEx back to Kranal Fiss, who will reward you with your (much deserved) Fire Totem, and the Searing Totem spell. You can now use the Fire Nova Totem spell which has been mocking you for the past couple of levels, too.

To be updated: Guides to Call of Water and Call of Air.

UPDATED 29 November: Added screenshots for Call of Fire.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Thanks Artega, I'm looking forward to the update :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller