AhHh Its D Clone!
The other day I was in a game where the d clone message poped up. :o We looked around for about 2 hours and couldn't find him. :angry: Literally seaching every level. Blech. :blink:. I would just like to know a little more about the clone. Where does he spawn he mostly. Thanks in advance :huh: lol the faces are so funny I couldn't resist.
Dynomite,Nov 28 2004, 07:26 AM Wrote:The other day I was in a game where the d clone message poped up. :o  We looked around for about 2 hours and couldn't find him.  :angry:  Literally seaching every level. Blech.  :blink:.  I would just like to know a little more about the clone.  Where does he spawn he mostly.  Thanks in advance :huh: lol the faces are so funny I couldn't resist.
[right][snapback]61403[/snapback][/right]

If you get the "Diablo Walks the Earth" message, just go to any superunique monster and he'll be replaced by the DC.
adeyke,Nov 28 2004, 12:30 PM Wrote:If you get the "Diablo Walks the Earth" message, just go to any superunique monster and he'll be replaced by the DC.
[right][snapback]61424[/snapback][/right]

So any superunique monster will be replaced by him if you just go up and kill them? So I basically get to choose were I want him?
Dynomite,Nov 28 2004, 05:34 PM Wrote:So any superunique monster will be replaced by him if you just go up and kill them?  So I basically get to choose were I want him?
[right][snapback]61455[/snapback][/right]

Yes.

(Though it only works if the superunique hasn't already spawned).
You also have to be in Hell difficulty, just to cover all bases.
AtomicKitKat,Nov 29 2004, 03:28 AM Wrote:You also have to be in Hell difficulty, just to cover all bases.
[right][snapback]61491[/snapback][/right]

If you're not in Hell difficulty, you won't get the "Diablo Walks the Earth" message in the first place :).
adeyke,Nov 29 2004, 06:47 PM Wrote:If you're not in Hell difficulty, you won't get the "Diablo Walks the Earth" message in the first place :).
[right][snapback]61493[/snapback][/right]

Would be nice if they made it so the "XXX Sojs sold to merchants" message didn't show up till you reached Hell either. It's depressing as hell(pardon the pun) when I see that message, and my highest character isin Nightmare Act 2(IMMUNITIES=lamest way to "balance" EVER!)