Austrian WOW Fans getting mad!
Wanna see some fans who would kill each other to get one of the WOW Pre-Order copies? Then check out these images from today at a SATURN Market shop in Austria :lol:

http://213.239.210.212/wow/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1281

PS: The boxes on the floor are the "Harry Potter" stand, which the fans simply overran to reach the WOW stand :lol: :lol:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Wow, that is one really nicely skinned forum. I'm jealous!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Nov 26 2004, 06:30 PM Wrote:Wow, that is one really nicely skinned forum.  I'm jealous!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]61314[/snapback][/right]

Agreed.

Nobbie, what does "rofl" mean in German?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
LavCat,Nov 26 2004, 07:19 PM Wrote:Nobbie, what does "rofl" mean in German?
[right][snapback]61318[/snapback][/right]
Rolling On the Floor Laughing
Here's a Mirror link to the video (size: ~1.4 MB, WMV format):

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~akkerh/saturn.zip

Check it out, it's absolutely hilarious! :lol:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
well, had you tried to acquire a pre-order copy in Austria, you might not find this just as funny...

I spent the better part of an afternoon (5 and a half hours) pre-ordering two copies of WoW at the ONLY online shop I could find that still had pre-order boxes and would ship them to Austria as well. The Vivendi Blizz store. Apparently, other people had thought of buying there as well, the server showed...interesting behavior, starting about two minutes after the link to the store had ben posted on the European WoW site.

Go Austria!

btw, just as I was finishing up the third pre-order for one of my best friends -> item sold out. w00t :blink:

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.