Metroid Prime 2: Echos
I picked up Metroid Prime 2: Echoes the day it came out and just recently finished it on normal mode. Well, I say finished, but I only had 88% of the items... On to Hard mode! B)

Just curious if anyone else has gotten a chance to play this game. The crew over at Retro Studios did an amazing job with it. The controls are identical to those in the first Prime, and the oldschool feel of a Metroid game is still prevalent. On top of that, some of the bosses gave me a run for my money. Took me a bit just to figure out how to approach them. If you've got a Gamecube and feel like seeing an old Lurker's handiwork, I highly recommend you head out and pick up a copy.

Oh, and what's the RGB triplet for the background color? Rather not post any spoilers right ou tin plain view...
See you in Town,
-Z
I will pick up a copy of this game before I go home for the Christmas season. From what I have heard, the game is pretty darn good, so I'm really looking forward to it.
The gods made heavy metal and they saw that is was good
They said to play it louder than Hell
We promised that we would
When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die

- Manowar
Greetings.

I too have waited Metroid Prime 2: Echoes ever since I heard about it. I enjoyed the last game so I believe this is going to be... well, a lot better experience. I definately want to know how the Prime-legend ends. Currently the game is too expensive for me so I'll wait a few months before I'll buy it.

-Lucky
~Lukki