Passwords
I'm just a little peeved that the password that I had for my account was suddenly not acceptable because I had a symbol in it that was no longer on their allowed list. I have always used strong passwords with a good mix of case, symbols and numerals. But so many of the game companies out there just don't let you have a really strong password. I have CC info tied to this password. I want it tough. I can live with just 16 chars, but I want more of my symbols up for use. And I am really confused as to how the password was good for beta but not now. Oh well. Just had to vent some while the install chugs (I wish I wouldn't have uninstalled the beta and deleted the source files for it.... Silly windfalls)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I also wish I hadn't uninstalled the beta. Installation from the CDs is really slow and apparently there is also a bit torrent patch you have to download. I have been hung up on disc 2 for some time now. Also, there is no such thing as stopping an installation and resuming where you left off.