Amazon Basin server selections
Well we finally locked down our ultimate server selections. I hope to see many of you in-game.

West Coast - Tichondrius PvP/Horde

East Coast - Stormrage PvE/Alliance.

Best,

Cathan
Cathan
The Amazon Basin
WoW Guild Admin
Cathan,Nov 23 2004, 09:48 AM Wrote:Well we finally locked down our ultimate server selections. I hope to see many of you in-game.

Best,

Cathan
[right][snapback]60939[/snapback][/right]

I am on Stormrage at the moment and am actively saving the 10 silver we need and the 9 extra signers to get the LL guild going.
Cathan,Nov 23 2004, 09:48 AM Wrote:Well we finally locked down our ultimate server selections. I hope to see many of you in-game.

Best,

Cathan

No East Coast PvP servers or West Coast PvE servers?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Tal,Nov 23 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:I am on Stormrage at the moment and am actively saving the 10 silver we need and the 9 extra signers to get the LL guild going.
[right][snapback]60953[/snapback][/right]

I knew I should have taken the day off. I'll just sit here and stare at the freshly-delivered WoW CE box and try to get something done.

See y'all tonight. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Artega,Nov 23 2004, 10:48 AM Wrote:No East Coast PvP servers or West Coast PvE servers?
[right][snapback]60954[/snapback][/right]

It's not going to make much difference.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Bun-Bun,Nov 23 2004, 03: Wrote:I knew I should have taken the day off. I'll just sit here and stare at the freshly-delivered WoW CE box and try to get something done.

See y'all tonight. :)
[right][snapback]60965[/snapback][/right]
Charter has been purchased for "Lurkers" just need signatures now
Cathan,Nov 23 2004, 06:48 AM Wrote:Well we finally locked down our ultimate server selections. I hope to see many of you in-game.

Best,

Cathan

I don't know about anyone else, but the fact that this server is showing as high population already doesn't bode well. There are a number of other servers that are listing as low population. I would suggest that before we finally get a determination of exactly which servers we play on to give the game a chance to do some equalizing out. Right now there are a number of servers in East listed as having High pops and a number listed with Low pops.

Also, right now I'm using the 10 day trial thingy (I'm playing Vampire:Bloodlines at the moment) so letting things equalize out is my prefernce (maybe not others).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Nov 23 2004, 04:45 PM Wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but the fact that this server is showing as high population already doesn't bode well.  There are a number of other servers that are listing as low population.  I would suggest that before we finally get a determination of exactly which servers we play on to give the game a chance to do some equalizing out.  Right now there are a number of servers in East listed as having High pops and a number listed with Low pops.

Also, right now I'm using the 10 day trial thingy (I'm playing Vampire:Bloodlines at the moment) so letting things equalize out is my prefernce (maybe not others).

Keep in mind that the Amazon Basin preferences aren't necessarily the Lurker Lounge preferences. The Amazon Basin is trying to concentrate its population on two select servers to keep the AB population on that server high. I don't feel a need to do that with the Lurker Lounge. If you would like to choose a different server to play on, I'll include your choice on the "List of servers Lurkers are playing on" sticky post above.

As to the "high" vs "low" population thing, I know that at least the PvP server they chose was one that several of the bigger PvP guilds are going to -- Fires of Heaven, Lords of Death, and Kali Compton to name just three. They have large populations of ravenous fans, so it's understandable that the server use would be high there on the first day. One might think that would mean that we should choose a different server, but for my part, I want to play on a high-energy server. I would have chosen to play on Tichondrius anyway and am happy that the Amazon Basin chose to play there as well.
Tal,Nov 23 2004, 05:58 PM Wrote:Charter has been purchased for "Lurkers" just need signatures now
[right][snapback]60990[/snapback][/right]

Guild has been formed. Join channel "Lurkers" for an invite. Cathan from the AB was there to see us innaugerated. T'was very cool. Thanks to all who patiently sat through me being a mother hen. :)