Server Names Hidden Until Release
Bolty,Nov 20 2004, 10:37 PM Wrote:What, you have 47 other characters you want to play right away, so you don't have room to make 3 on any other servers?  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]60621[/snapback][/right]

I seriously doubt that the servers will stay up long enough for me to get the PvE ones made and will make every effort to do the PvP ones but if someone were to want to help me out with the PvP one it would be appreciated. ;)

Do you want Cleoboltra held too?
Tal,Nov 21 2004, 07:34 AM Wrote:I seriously doubt that the servers will stay up long enough for me to get the PvE ones made and will make every effort to do the PvP ones but if someone were to want to help me out with the PvP one it would be appreciated. ;)

Do you want Cleoboltra held too?
[right][snapback]60658[/snapback][/right]
No - far too obscure. No need.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Tal,Nov 20 2004, 03:01 PM Wrote:I'm emailing ReptileHouse and Cathan about where they are planning on going.
I can make them on the PvE server when I start up on Tuesday.
[right][snapback]60591[/snapback][/right]

I just read on the Amazon Basin forums that they're expecting to make the announcement at about 11am Tuesday. Hopefully Cathan means Eastern as I hope to be online and playing most of the morning Tuesday. :)
Actually someoone already leaked server names. They appear to be similar to the server names used in Stress Beta, including details like same type of server will keep the same name.

Now that I read more about it, it seems people who already have the game can see the servers, even though they can't log on yet?
Bolty,Nov 20 2004, 12:11 PM Wrote:That being said, Blizzard has come forward saying that users can create up to 50(!!!) characters across all the servers.  Thus, I would greatly appreciate it if someone can reserve the character names Bolty, Boltie, and Boltress by grabbing them up on our servers of choice (PvP, PvE, and RP) before they are taken by some random wanker.  The name Bolty tends to go very quickly.  If I can't have a character by my namesake, I'd be pretty put out.

[right][snapback]60581[/snapback][/right]

Saved on Stormrage and Tichonderus
Tal,Nov 23 2004, 11:05 AM Wrote:Saved on Stormrage and Tichonderus
[right][snapback]60946[/snapback][/right]
Thanks, Tal! It'll be easier for me to consider picking this up later knowing that my names are reserved. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Nov 23 2004, 09:36 PM Wrote:Thanks, Tal!  It'll be easier for me to consider picking this up later knowing that my names are reserved.  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]61018[/snapback][/right]

You are most welcome =)