Planescape: Torment Question
Okay-- I have Fall-from-Grace in my party,,, I talked to all of the Intellectual Prostitutes in the hall,,, I gave wizard Quell the quasit candy,,, I used the private Sensory Stones,,, I have the mysterious portal from my Legacy,,,,,,

but--- Quell won't give up the secret to opening the portal (which I know is Ravel's blood),,,,, so I don't get the dialog option to get it from her 1/2 daughter.....

am I missing something here ? something I skipped ???

any help is 'preciated...... -= H/M =-
...when you drink as much beer as I do; you gotta lift weights.
Heat Miser,Nov 15 2004, 05:38 PM Wrote:Okay-- I have Fall-from-Grace in my party,,, I talked to all of the Intellectual Prostitutes in the hall,,, I gave wizard Quell the quasit candy,,, I used the private Sensory Stones,,,  I have the mysterious portal from my Legacy,,,,,,

but--- Quell won't give up the secret to opening the portal (which I know is Ravel's blood),,,,, so I don't get the dialog option to get it from her 1/2 daughter.....

am I missing something here ?  something I skipped ???

any help is 'preciated......    -= H/M =-
[right][snapback]60280[/snapback][/right]

You have to visit the jerbals near the drathien tower, that mix it with some flarr, let the munchies drink it, and you're done. :P

(I know, D2 also probably sound like pure gibberish to someone who doesn't play)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Ok...

Did you convice the two sisters that they are sisters? Did you get that prostitutes tongue back? Did you retrieve the veil and the scent?

otherwise head on over to www.gamefaqs.com and look in one of the fine guides they have there.