Movement Problems
Now that I'm finally in WoW, I've started experiencing some movement problems. When I was in the stress test and I would target a monster and click a skill button, say '2' for Sinister Strike, I would walk up to the monster and use the skill. However, when I do that in the Open Beta, I get a message that says I'm out of range and then I just stand there. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks.

Arnath
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)
There is a 'click to move' option under one of the game control setting tabs. It is normally defaulted to off. It sounds like you had turned on at the start of the first stress test, but forgot about it for this start.
Arnath,Nov 10 2004, 08:22 PM Wrote:I've started experiencing some movement problems.
[right][snapback]59887[/snapback][/right]
Have you tried changing your diet? A high-fibre cereal or a Digestive-biscuit every morning might give you some relief... :P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Quote:Have you tried changing your diet? A high-fibre cereal or a Digestive-biscuit every morning might give you some relief...  :P

Ohh god did that rock. But uh, I'm fairly certain I have click-to-move on, but I'll check again. If I do, is this some sort of bug?
Tichondrius
Arnath - UD Warlock (Tailoring/Herbalism)
Seirei - Troll Priest (Mining/Skinning)
Bhim - Tauren Warrior (Mining/Herbalism)