Mabe need a sticky on Resist?
I was wondering if experanced posters here the post a sticky on Conviction and the effects of taking away enemy resist seeing that the conviction would benift Palidins and others that use elemental damage. Just a thought

Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
Sirbub,Nov 10 2004, 09:51 AM Wrote:I was wondering if experanced posters here the post a sticky on Conviction and the effects of taking away enemy resist seeing that the conviction would benift Palidins and others that use elemental damage.  Just a thought
Sirbub
[right][snapback]59870[/snapback][/right]

Eh.

If you have a question about that, ask.
Sirbub,Nov 10 2004, 04:51 PM Wrote:I was wondering if experanced posters here the post a sticky on Conviction and the effects of taking away enemy resist seeing that the conviction would benift Palidins and others that use elemental damage.  Just a thought
Sirbub

Wasn't there another thread about conviction?

*searching*

Yes it was yours, maybe they can help you over there...
Sirbub,Nov 10 2004, 12:51 PM Wrote:I was wondering if experanced posters here the post a sticky on Conviction and the effects of taking away enemy resist seeing that the conviction would benift Palidins and others that use elemental damage.  Just a thought
Sirbub

Why stickie the hell out of every thread when there is a Search function that does the same job? Oh thats right one requires effort to utilize and the other isn't read anyway. :P