I'm possibly returning to D2
Since the World of Warcraft beta test is just about over, I need a new game to waste my time with. I'm thinking about returning to D2 again. All my old accounts and characters are long gone, so I might as well figure out what the best server to play on is for Lurker Lounge action.

What server and channel plz?
USWEST!!! :).
No really though Dee.... find me on my standard Not-So-Darklord account, I am on quite a bit. Though I typically sign off of Bnet when not playing and do not idle in chan much whatsoever. What account would you be using?

ps. start a char now and let's game :)
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
NotSoDarklord,Nov 9 2004, 11:13 PM Wrote:USWEST!!! :).
No really though Dee.... find me on my standard Not-So-Darklord account, I am on quite a bit.  Though I typically sign off of Bnet when not playing and do not idle in chan much whatsoever.  What account would you be using?
[right][snapback]59827[/snapback][/right]

I've re-created *DeeBye on both USWest and USEast. My first character is going to be another over-powered Meteor/Fireball/Orb Sorceress. I just need to know what channel most of the lurkers hang out in. DSF-1 on west is dead :(
Find me in diablo dsf-1.... .let's revive it?
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
hello deebye (and NotSoDarklord),

would be a treat to see you in d2 game deebye.
but regarding the idea of frequenting channel Diablo DSF-1 on west again,
the last time i was in channel OneWhoWatches firmly (but politely) reminded me
not to join games from the dsf-1 channel.
i'm trying to recall my diablo etiquette here . . . he meant one should not repeatedly join public games and lead riff raff back to the channel, right ?
private games then i'm thinking would not be an issue.
if i began to frequent the channel, i would not want to rub someone the wrong way.

*and deebye, good work on the 'pink' thing. it's so nice to have somewhere
intimate with a nice atmosphere to go to when the hurly burly of the DSF commmunity boards overwhelms me.

NotSoDarklord,Nov 9 2004, 07:18 PM Wrote:Find me in diablo dsf-1.... .let's revive it?
[right][snapback]59829[/snapback][/right]
[Image: hlinready02gt1.gif]
<span style="color:tan">h j u k i<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<span style="color:goldenrod">amazon basin member
the amazon basin
<span style="color:green">___________________________
Well Dee its good to hear that you may be returning. I am still playing. Although I can be found quite often playing with basiners. We are not always in basin games though. I'm sure if you sign in I'll find you and be more than happy to help you along or just provide gaming support. Well do I remember some of our runs prior to WoW. I'm playing ladder accounts of Lifewish and for_life. whisper me when you are on. If I can break away I'll come and join you or at least arrange a time when we can both get a going. Hope to see you again soon.

Life

DeeBye,Nov 10 2004, 02:14 AM Wrote:Since the World of Warcraft beta test is just about over, I need a new game to waste my time with.&nbsp; I'm thinking about returning to D2 again.&nbsp; All my old accounts and characters are long gone, so I might as well figure out what the best server to play on is for Lurker Lounge action.

[right][snapback]59815[/snapback][/right]
Hjuki,Nov 10 2004, 07:43 PM Wrote:i'm trying to recall my diablo etiquette here . . . he meant one should not repeatedly join public games and lead riff raff back to the channel, right ?
private games then i'm thinking would not be an issue.
if i began to frequent the channel, i would not want to rub someone the wrong way.
[right][snapback]59912[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that's the reason. It used to be a real problem years ago. If you're just dropping in from private games it's not an issue. Also, if you are doing repeated joining of games (like doing quick MF runs), it's best to find another channel.
Life,Nov 10 2004, 08:01 PM Wrote:Well Dee its good to hear that you may be returning.
[right][snapback]59915[/snapback][/right]

Hi Life!
DeeBye,Nov 10 2004, 08:26 PM Wrote:Yeah, that's the reason.&nbsp; It used to be a real problem years ago.&nbsp; If you're just dropping in from private games it's not an issue.&nbsp; Also, if you are doing repeated joining of games (like doing quick MF runs), it's best to find another channel.
[right][snapback]59925[/snapback][/right]
Well, with the creation of the lobby, that problem no longer exists.

And the best server is USWest, that's the one I play one, which automatically makes it the best. "No, I'm not narcissistic, I'm too good for that."
And the channel I'm usually in (and some other Lurkers) is op theamazonbasin, the channel for... The Amazon Basin. :)
DeeBye,Nov 9 2004, 07:14 PM Wrote:Since the World of Warcraft beta test is just about over, I need a new game to waste my time with.  I'm thinking about returning to D2 again.  All my old accounts and characters are long gone, so I might as well figure out what the best server to play on is for Lurker Lounge action.

[right][snapback]59815[/snapback][/right]

I quit once again... I have quit Diablo II so many times, that I really can't recall for the life of me how many times I quit Diablo II, only to come back to it a few months later. I can tell you this however, I'm completely threw with the game now, and that’s a fact! Sure, I still have some Diablo specific web-sites saved in my "Favorites" folder, a few character guides (some written by me) saved in My Documents somewhere, and I still discuss it on this site, but there is nothing left in Diablo II for me.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin