Help!Connecting to Bnet
Help!I need help connecting to Bnet!Ive been gone for three months today and Diablo0 2 LOD wont connect to bnet! :( I went to the support at bnet and downloaded a V 1.10 patch but nothing happened. can ne1 help me!!If i dont get it workin know , 3 months of work down the drain!Thx!
KillerAJD,Oct 31 2004, 11:02 PM Wrote:Ive been gone for three months today and Diablo0 2 LOD wont connect to bnet!
[right][snapback]58771[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure what your being gone has to do with D2 or LoD connecting to battle.net...

Quote:3 months of work down the drain!Thx!
[right][snapback]58771[/snapback][/right]

Why 3-months down the drain? Are you saying that after working for three-months, you barly earned the cash to purchase Diablo II and it's expansion?

Quote:I went to the support at bnet

Did you just get the patch, or did you actually read the FaQ on how to get Diablo working with Battle.net? There are so many possibilities...

1.) IF YOU HAVE A FIREWALL: Assuming from what you've said (and the way you phrased it) that your probably have no idea how to configure your firewall to work with Diablo, just SHUT OFF YOUR FIREWALL when you play Diablo.

2.) IF DIABLO WORKS (the game itself works in Single-Player) BUT IT WON'T CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET: Then you might, a.) Have an invalid CD-Key (could happen by entering the incorrect cd-key as displayed on your case or using a CD-Key generator...), b.) A corrupted 1.0 patch (in which case downgrade to 0.9, then back to 1.0), c.) A corrupted file (in which case you should uninstall the entire game and reinstall it). Awe, screw everything I just said and reinstall the game and then the 1.0 patch.

3.) IF DIABLO WORKS AND YOU CAN CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET BUT IT SAYS YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT PACTH: Just reinstall the game already... And use a store-bought cd-key!

4.) IF DIABLO STILL WON'T WORK: Make sure you aren't using any hacks. IF for some reason you downloaded a hack, there could be numerous reasons D2 won't connect to Battle.net. IF THIS IS THE CASE, then run a virus scanner and Trojan scanner. If you find something, destroy it and reinstall Diablo because it won't work. If you do not find anything, then you have run out of options!

5.) IF YOU HAVE REACED THIS STEP WITHOUT ANY REMEDY TO YOUR CONNECTION PROBLEM, IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP PLAYING DIABLO II.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
If you use a router, Check it out and ask if it is broken.
Firewall can block access to bnet.
If you are saying you cannot access your account via Bnet, then after 3 months your account expires.
Oh, And another thing, You should've posted this topic in the maggot lair forum.