Wanted Killing machine and MF pall, Not hammer
This may be a dumb question but I would like to see I killing machine Paladin templet. I have found a new found intrest in D2 LOD and dont know alot about Paladin templets and seems like the ones I see have a host of skill sets from ice to shock to physical. So I am looking to the more experianced players to help me with a couple of templets mabe one killing machine with NM+ gear (more likelly I could get highend NM easyer then Hell)and/or a MF template palidan. thanks for your time.

Sirbub

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
20 points in Sacrifice
5 in Zeal
20 in either Fanat or Conviction
Rest of them in single resist auras for the max bonuses (and don't forget the obligitory (says me) points in Vigor and Redemption).

Get yourself some crushing blow (50%+) and possibly some curse-on-attack stuff and you're good to go. Personally, I'd go with Conviction, makes stuff a lot easier to hit than just using Fanat. And with that, if you're bored, you can always pick up a Shureshrill Frost and play as an Orb Pally.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
I was wondering why now talke zeal to 20 I know at 20 its only +98% but it would seem to me that that would help too.

Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"