blame it on acid reflux
Clicky

I hear her sister's got a 160 IQ, as well. ;)

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
I kind of liked this one

You tell 'er, John-boy!
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Blame it on the acid that was gurgling gurgling
Blame it on the sausage I ate that night...
Think I gonna spew... Don't know what to do

Sorry. I bet all of you now have the original song stuck in your head. I am such a nasty bastard.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Oct 26 2004, 10:04 AM Wrote:... Sorry. I bet all of you now have the original song stuck in your head. I am such a nasty bastard.
[right][snapback]58256[/snapback][/right]
What song? I've never listened to her before in my life.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Blame it on the acid is a tip off to Blame it on the Rain, which was the original song that caused quite a fuss because of lip synching. Which this silly no talent girl just did, and has always probably done.

Never mind. Some things just aint worth explaining.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Oct 26 2004, 12:12 PM Wrote:Blame it on the acid is a tip off to Blame it on the Rain, which was the original song that caused quite a fuss because of lip synching. Which this silly no talent girl just did, and has always probably done.

Never mind. Some things just aint worth explaining.
[right][snapback]58267[/snapback][/right]
Wasn't all that much of a Milli Vanilli fan, either, so I plagued by the memory— I be not.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
There are too many famous Simpsons these days. I vote we limit them to Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. The rest of them must change their names.
DeeBye,Oct 27 2004, 06:07 AM Wrote:There are too many famous Simpsons these days.  I vote we limit them to Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie.  The rest of them must change their names.
[right][snapback]58320[/snapback][/right]

Abe won't be too happy about that...if he notices at all :lol:

Last I heard there's a Mona Simpson around too, but she should be used to using aliases :)

ph34r teh useless trivia!!! :ph34r:

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.