Hellfire Fixed Bug
It isn't likely that Hellfire : Fixed will ever be updated again, but I don't know where else to report the bug. On dungeon level 9 I encountered a slain warrior on the ground. When I clicked on him, the game crashes. Running vanilla Hellfire I was able to speak to him and obtain the Glorious Plate. I then saved, and reloaded HF : Fixed and still had the armour. Anybody else run into this bug? The game crashed several times in a row before I tried it with vanilla.
MachX,Oct 18 2004, 03:20 PM Wrote:It isn't likely that Hellfire : Fixed will ever be updated again, but I don't know where else to report the bug. On dungeon level 9 I encountered a slain warrior on the ground. When I clicked on him, the game crashes. Running vanilla Hellfire I was able to speak to him and obtain the Glorious Plate. I then saved, and reloaded HF : Fixed and still had the armour. Anybody else run into this bug? The game crashed several times in a row before I tried it with vanilla.
[right][snapback]57690[/snapback][/right]

Were you running Hellfire Fixed v1.21
or were you running Hellfire Fixed Single player
???

As you say you found the Slain warrior that means you must be playing in Single Player. If you are running "standard" multiplayer Hellfire Fixed, this is likely to be the cause of your problem.

If however you were indeed running the Single player version of Fixed, well, I cannot help you, you'll have to talk to LemmingofGlory or someone involved...