Who needs ABBA?
Swedish gaming girls

I wonder which one is Jarulf.
This sounds like "Anna Kournikova syndrome" and the Spice Girls rolled into one slightly nerdy, neat package.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Thecla,Oct 16 2004, 12:19 AM Wrote:Swedish gaming girls

[right][snapback]57652[/snapback][/right]

At first I thought to myself "Is it possible that you are getting senile, since the fact that Jarulf is male is a pretty well known"? I was already getting concerned for you, and was going to email you to your widely known email address, to find out if there's anything I can do to help, like help you sharpen your claws. Then however, I stopped when I realized the magnitude of the deviousness of your train of thought, how deep your thinking was.....

This is Sweden after all.

-A
Ashock,Oct 16 2004, 07:15 PM Wrote:This is Sweden after all.
[right][snapback]57662[/snapback][/right]

Precisely.

Plus -- and I'm sorry if this information comes a shock to someone with your level of trust in human nature -- people are not always exactly who they claim to be on the internet.

Personally, I'm betting Jarulf is "the quiet one".
Thecla,Oct 16 2004, 09:03 PM Wrote:Precisely.

Plus -- and I'm sorry if this information comes a shock to someone with your level of trust in human nature -- people are not always exactly who they claim to be on the internet.

[right][snapback]57663[/snapback][/right]

Yes, sort of reminds me of the original Mrs. -A.

:blink:

-A
Thecla,Oct 16 2004, 01:19 AM Wrote:Swedish gaming girls

[right][snapback]57652[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm, how many cases of Carpal Tunnel syndrome do we have pending here?

Did you see the training regimen? Five hours per day, six days per week. EEP, I'd be crippled.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Dear fawning male groupie,

I believe that your fantasies about "the quiet one" are getting out of hand when you start transposing her with the online persona of Jarulf in some depraved attempt to create your perfect woman...and besides, this perfect Jarulf-woman is MINE!!!!

- Ha!

Hal,Oct 20 2004, 10:35 PM Wrote:and besides, this perfect Jarulf-woman is MINE!!!!
[right][snapback]57847[/snapback][/right]

Heh! As presumptuous as ever, I see hal@imtoosexy.com. (I did try e-mailing you, but got no response. Better renew that domain name.)

Anyway, I suspect that David Beckham already has his eye on her, in the event that he gets traded to Djurgården.

Edit: can't spell Djurgården correctly, or maybe it was pre·sump·tu·ous I had a problem with.
Ah yes, hal@imtoosexy.com has indeed fallen into disuse and I have lost my mountains of precious fan mail to the ether forever. I believe that any further emails can be sent to my less pre·sump·tu·ous address contained in my hopefully more oft-used Lurker Lounge account!

- Hal

PS MINE I tells ya!!!
Hal,Oct 21 2004, 06:35 AM Wrote:this perfect Jarulf-woman is MINE!!!!

You are two very sick puppies, gentlemen. With way too much unsupervised time on your hands.

Oh, and by the way, here are the photos of all "team members". No, I didn't specifically look for them, did not go out of my way in any form, or use Google for this. I just stumbled across the links. Somebody must have left them anonymously on my doorstep this morning. Stop looking at me.

ps: Which one IS the quiet one?

pps: hi! :D
Howdy c+!!! :D

PS Emily Clewett AKA "Vixen" AKA "The Quiet One" is the girl at the far left of the photo and the last one in the individual series.

So, yet another worm pops his head briefly out of the woodwork.

And yeah, sure, you just happened to come across a swedish gaming girl link while surfing through your usual chinese web sites. And that makes me the sick puppy? All I have to say to that is woof! woof!

p.s. Hiyas to you too c+. :)
Thecla,Oct 26 2004, 07:07 AM Wrote:And yeah, sure, you just happened to come across a swedish gaming girl link while surfing through your usual chinese web sites. And that makes me the sick puppy? All I have to say to that is woof! woof!
[right][snapback]58210[/snapback][/right]

Heh I was pretty sure that if anyone would be able to unserstand that sort of irony, it would be you Thecla... ;)

OK, here's a picture I really happened to come across today. Which I thought I'd share, eheh...

[Image: %7B077BD846-7D57-4A6B-ACC6-C1761972F4DB%7Dpicture.jpeg]

concre+e,Oct 29 2004, 09: Wrote:Heh I was pretty sure that if anyone would be able to unserstand that sort of irony, it would be you Thecla... ;)

OK, here's a picture I really happened to come across today. Which I thought I'd share, eheh...

[Image: %7B077BD846-7D57-4A6B-ACC6-C1761972F4DB%7Dpicture.jpeg]
[right][snapback]58595[/snapback][/right]

Is that Mulan?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Ashock,Oct 17 2004, 04:15 AM Wrote:At first I thought to myself "Is it possible that you are getting senile, since the fact that Jarulf is male is a pretty well known"?[right][snapback]57662[/snapback][/right]

With the progress of science and medicine in modern society, can one really be sure that such a "fact" does not change? ;)

I can't seem to get ot any of the sites linked to in this thread.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
kandrathe,Oct 29 2004, 09:02 AM Wrote:Is that Mulan?
[right][snapback]58599[/snapback][/right]

Don't recall Mulan having quite that top heavy a profile, but then, it has been a few years since I saw that film. Must be someone who looks just like her and went to Hollywood for some "artistic enhancements" . . . wooden personality, it appears, though who am I to wax poetic on toons?

Rogue
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Ok. If I don't get the irony here, please call me a dumbnut, but this is of course Lara Croft, from the pc-game and movie Tomb Raider!!
Man. I thought that'd have made it into common knowledge... :D

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.