Schooling Scholomance
(05-17-2016, 10:02 AM)BadWolf Wrote: I think I almost teared up a few times while reading when I realized that experiences like these will probably never be realized in WoW ever again.

MongoJerry was/(is?) one of the greatest game writers of an age well before gaming sites went corporate. If you thought this thread was great, have you read The Great Onyxia Race? It really doesn't get more old-school WoW than that.

In other news, really glad these screenshots got hosted here at the Lounge or, chances are, they'd be long lost to the ether.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-18-2016, 01:57 AM)Bolty Wrote: In other news, really glad these screenshots got hosted here at the Lounge or, chances are, they'd be long lost to the ether.

They might have got rung with a token... >.>
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Phew, epic read. Love that you included all those screenshots. I’ll be reading this again when I reach Scholo on my priest in Classic.
(11-06-2018, 08:25 AM)Fandabidozi Wrote: Phew, epic read. Love that you included all those screenshots. I’ll be reading this again when I reach Scholo on my priest in Classic.
You just made me realize that with the release of World of Warcraft Classic in Summer of 2019, these 15-year-old posts by MongoJerry are going to be fully relevant again.

What a world.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(11-06-2018, 01:40 PM)Bolty Wrote: You just made me realize that with the release of World of Warcraft Classic in Summer of 2019, these 15-year-old posts by MongoJerry are going to be fully relevant again.
What a world.

Aight. Let's do this.

[Image: Jfhgs1v.png]