Mace Mastery and Staves
I seem to recall the answer being yes, but I searched to no avail.
Obi2Kenobi,Oct 11 2004, 09:05 PM Wrote:I seem to recall the answer being yes, but I searched to no avail.
[right][snapback]57454[/snapback][/right]

The answer is yes, mace mastery also works for wands, if you want to create wand frenzier :D

Personally I recommend Ribcracker or, if you go down the Mace/Singer route, Razorswitch.

good karma
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Assur,Oct 11 2004, 04:06 PM Wrote:The answer is yes, mace mastery also works for wands, if you want to create wand frenzier :D

Personally I recommend Riphook or, if you go down the Mace/Singer route, Razorswitch.

good karma
[right][snapback]57459[/snapback][/right]
No, I have a few specific staves in mind. It's for my Darth Maul adaptation.
Obi2Kenobi,Oct 11 2004, 03:05 PM Wrote:I seem to recall the answer being yes, but I searched to no avail.
[right][snapback]57454[/snapback][/right]

Mace mastery would more accurately be called "blunt weapon mastery." It affects all blunt weapons: hammers, maces, clubs, and rods (staves, scepters, and wands). That is, all the weapons that have the innate +50% damage vs. undead.
Like everyone else said, The answer is yes because When they designed the scripts that activate when you putpoints in this skill, The script (in small words) is that any weapon with an ID of "mace" gets the bonus. So the makers did not specify any mace class weapons. So fire away with your wands (even though youll look crazy :rolleyes: )
MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 04:01 PM Wrote:Like everyone else said, The answer is yes because When they designed the scripts that activate when you putpoints in this skill, The script (in small words) is that any weapon with an ID of "mace" gets the bonus. So the makers did not specify any mace class weapons. So fire away with your wands (even though youll look crazy  :rolleyes:  )
[right][snapback]58402[/snapback][/right]

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't reply.
adeyke,Oct 27 2004, 08:01 PM Wrote:If you don't know what you're talking about, don't reply.
[right][snapback]58419[/snapback][/right]
My vote is he's just causing trouble. God bless copycat unrealshadows. <_<

Sigh. Could be worse. :D

Cheers,

Munk