Normal Rare, what does it mean?
Ok, one cube code has Ort + Amn + Perf Sapphire Normal Rare Weapon = Exceptional Rare.

So what does Normal or Basic mean? How can one tell that is what you have, as opposed to it already being Eceptional?

Thanks
vmxa,Oct 8 2004, 05:44 PM Wrote:Ok, one cube code has Ort + Amn + Perf Sapphire Normal Rare Weapon = Exceptional Rare.
So what does Normal or Basic mean? How can one tell that is what you have, as opposed to it already being Eceptional?

Thanks
[right][snapback]57334[/snapback][/right]

Normal means that it's not exceptional or elite. You either have to memorize what's what, or estimate what it is based on the damage/defense/requirements/etc. (normal weapons will generally have a much lower base damage and much lower requirements than exceptionals and elites), or you can see the patterns in the names (e.g colossus anything is elite), or you can look it up somewhere. For example, you can just use the calculators in my signature. Select a base item, and it'll tell you if it's normal/exceptional/elite, and it'll tell you what the upgrade will be. Finally, you can just try the recipe on an item. If it's not a normal rare weapon, the recipe simply wouldn't work.
thanks
You can also look up which items are Normal/Exceptional/Elite on the Items page of the Arreat Summit

-G.
Even the mountains
Last not forever:
Someday they, too, shall
Crumble to dust.
vmxa,Oct 8 2004, 11:44 PM Wrote:Ok, one cube code has Ort + Amn + Perf Sapphire Normal Rare Weapon = Exceptional Rare.

Thanks
[right][snapback]57334[/snapback][/right]

OK I believe that normal rare means that lots of people have seen or had them. I think But im not sure

( Your Wellcome)
08leader,Oct 25 2004, 10:22 AM Wrote:OK I believe that normal rare means that lots of people have seen or had them. I think But im not sure

( Your Wellcome)
[right][snapback]58116[/snapback][/right]

<_<.
08leader,Oct 25 2004, 12:22 PM Wrote:OK I believe that normal rare means that lots of people have seen or had them. I think But im not sure

( Your Wellcome)
[right][snapback]58116[/snapback][/right]

You may wish to read all of the responses in a thread before replying in the future. Especially those threads where the correct answer has already been given by adeyke and Grayloch.
You look at what it is called. For example, An xceptional great maul is called martel de fer, So you know it is xceptional if it says "martel de fer". I hope I was a bit of help because I didnt really understand your question :ph34r:
MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 06:09 PM Wrote:You look at what it is called. For example, An xceptional great maul is called martel de fer, So you know it is xceptional if it says "martel de fer". I hope I was a bit of help because I didnt really understand your question&nbsp; :ph34r:
[right][snapback]58405[/snapback][/right]

I hate repeating myself.

Tal,Oct 25 2004, 01:47 PM Wrote:You may wish to read all of the responses in a thread before replying in the future. Especially those threads where the correct answer has already been given by adeyke and Grayloch.
[right][snapback]58122[/snapback][/right]