Uh . . . is it just me?
Okay, I realize that I am not one of the most prolific posters around here, but I am a pretty regular lurker. I go away for two weeks and everything has changed. What has happened? Is this forum now in tones of blue and all the art missing? Or is it just me and my computer is misbehaving?

Not trying to be an alarmist, just very confused,
Myztyk :blink:
". . . and there never grew up in any of the continents of the globe nor upon any planet or satellite or star, nor upon the asteroids, nor in any part of ethereal space, nor in the midst of density, nor under the fluid wet of the sea, nor in that condition which precedes the birth of babes, nor at any time during the changes of life, nor in that condition that follows what we term death, nor in any stretch of abeyance or action afterward of vitality, nor in any process of formation or reformation anywhere, a being whose instinct hated the truth."
-- Walt Whitmam
Myztyk,Oct 8 2004, 04:01 PM Wrote:Okay, I realize that I am not one of the most prolific posters around here, but I am a pretty regular lurker.  I go away for two weeks and everything has changed.  What has happened?  Is this forum now in tones of blue and all the art missing?  Or is it just me and my computer is misbehaving?

Not trying to be an alarmist, just very confused,
Myztyk  :blink:
[right][snapback]57325[/snapback][/right]

Nope, everything is completely normal.
DeeBye,Oct 8 2004, 03:10 PM Wrote:Nope, everything is completely normal.
[right][snapback]57326[/snapback][/right]

Don't listen to him, he is just causing trouble. :) Bolty moved the site to a new server again, and also upgraded the forums, maybe he just upgraded the forums. Either way, the forums are now running the Invision Board 2.0 software, and Bolty is working on a skin, but there are approximately 3.72 million more "features" that each skin is made up for the new software. This skin is temporary.
WWBBD?
Notice the fast reply button :D
Yeah. Scared me too. Thought I went to the wrong place. Never did like the tree reply system. Seems...needlessly complex. Hope it gets axed.
mageofthesands,Oct 8 2004, 08:03 PM Wrote:Yeah.  Scared me too.  Thought I went to the wrong place.  Never did like the tree reply system.  Seems...needlessly complex.  Hope it gets axed.
[right][snapback]57336[/snapback][/right]

You don't have to use the Outline view style. You can just click on Default or Linear+ and not worry about the threading if you so choose and now that Bolty has most of the cookies issues solved, it'll remember that you don't want the Outline view.
Intolerant monkey.
Yrrek,Oct 8 2004, 03:16 PM Wrote:Don't listen to him, he is just causing trouble.  :)  Bolty moved the site to a new server again, and also upgraded the forums, maybe he just upgraded the forums. Either way, the forums are now running the Invision Board 2.0 software, and Bolty is working on a skin, but there are approximately 3.72 million more "features" that each skin is made up for the new software. This skin is temporary.
[right][snapback]57327[/snapback][/right]

I'm pretty sure Deebye's right on this one -- everything is perfectly normal. Maybe some of you are just crazy?

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
DeeBye=Lurker Lounge's eternal troublemaker. Ask a stupid question and he will definitely give you his best smart answer back. :lol:
**Paul**
I will make weapons from your bones--Smith
"I am pond scum"--Bull Shannon from Night Court
The last one is a line in the show. It is a very funny line. You have to watch the episode to understand the phrase.
Deadlyman,Oct 9 2004, 12:49 AM Wrote:DeeBye=Lurker Lounge's eternal troublemaker. Ask a stupid question and he will definitely give you his best smart answer back. :lol:
[right][snapback]57349[/snapback][/right]

I'll take that as a compliment :D
Once I was all liek 'i don't get it' to a thread deebye had made, and he was like 'I believe you.' elohel.