Rune Hunting
Hello again lurkers

I have another question (more of a trade I guess...)
Is there a place here to post trade requests? I could not find a spot, so I figured here would be alright.

I am looking for Jah and Ber runes on USEast, Hardcore Non-Ladder... :( I have things like Stormshield, Templar's Might, Ormus' Robes, and a few other new uniques...

I guess my main question is what are these two runes worth seperatly? I know on ladder, everyone and their mother is trying to scarf them up, but I can not seem to find much trading going on in non ladder HC games...and myself being one that doesn't have 10+hours a day to play ladder, or even want to attempt to use a bot, I find it useless to try, so I have stuck with N.L. If anyone has these runes and doesn't want like 10 zod runes or some crazy offer, please contact me.

Also if there is a better place to post this, please let me know, as I do not wish to upset anyone. Thanks again for the help.

*mobsta*
[Image: DakkonBlackblade.jpg]

"My power is as vast as the plains, my strength is that of mountains. Each wave that crashes upon the shore thunders like blood in my veins." - Dakkon Blackblade, Memoirs
AngryMob,Oct 6 2004, 04:34 PM Wrote:Is there a place here to post trade requests?  I could not find a spot, so I figured here would be alright.

Nope--this isn't the place. Says so in the FAQ. Try dii.net for trading.
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
my bad. i guess you can delete my thread then.

-sorry- :(
[Image: DakkonBlackblade.jpg]

"My power is as vast as the plains, my strength is that of mountains. Each wave that crashes upon the shore thunders like blood in my veins." - Dakkon Blackblade, Memoirs
AngryMob,Oct 6 2004, 11:34 AM Wrote:myself being one that doesn't have 10+hours a day to play ladder, or even want to attempt to use a bot, [right][snapback]57160[/snapback][/right]

Good, keep it that way :)

Much as this forum is not for trading, it also isn't a place for people who cheat, using programs such as bots.

Keep up the good work, and as Count Duckula suggested, read through the FAQ and Etiquette. Its a very short, painless, and easy read that will help make your stay at the lounge easier. :)

Cheers,

Munk
Munkay,Oct 6 2004, 02:47 PM Wrote:Good, keep it that way :)

Keep up the good work, and as Count Duckula suggested, read through the FAQ and Etiquette.
[right][snapback]57178[/snapback][/right]

In all fairness, the FAQ and Etiquette sections are not listed right now. I am sure Bolty will get to it eventually, but there are other things he needs to attend to first.

There is a link to the Etiquette in my signature, but the FAQ is unavailable for the nonce.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

ShadowHM,Oct 6 2004, 04:10 PM Wrote:In all fairness, the FAQ and Etiquette sections are not listed right now.  I am sure Bolty will get to it eventually, but there are other things he needs to attend to first.

There is a link to the Etiquette in my signature, but the FAQ is unavailable for the nonce.
[right][snapback]57184[/snapback][/right]
Doh. I got so accustomed to seeing it at the top of the page, I didn't even notice they weren't up anymore (yet).

Thanks for catching my goof up, Shadow :).

Cheers

Munk
ShadowHM,Oct 6 2004, 02:10 PM Wrote:In all fairness, the FAQ and Etiquette sections are not listed right now.  I am sure Bolty will get to it eventually, but there are other things he needs to attend to first.

[right][snapback]57184[/snapback][/right]

Aha! Not quite!
The Lurkerlounge FAQ for now.
If you are trying to make enigma, Just do some good places to get runes runs and you will probably find them in time enuff.
MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 07:16 PM Wrote:If you are trying to make enigma, Just do some good places to get runes runs and you will probably find them in time enuff.
[right][snapback]58407[/snapback][/right]

"Time enuff" for the average player means several weeks of doing runs. At least.
MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 04:16 PM Wrote:If you are trying to make enigma, Just do some good places to get runes runs and you will probably find them in time enuff.
[right][snapback]58407[/snapback][/right]

Good morning.

Try coherence as a posting habit. That post you just made does not meet standards. As a courtesy to the membership here, craft your posts with a bit more care.

This was a freebie bit of advice.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete