Oddly addicting game.
Plumber I can't stop playing this game. I am currently stuck on stage 12. Oh and the music is a big plus :)

NoMaD
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
Nomad25055,Oct 6 2004, 02:20 PM Wrote:Plumber I can't stop playing this game. I am currently stuck on stage 12. Oh and the music is a big plus  :)

NoMaD
[right][snapback]57148[/snapback][/right]

Finished 12 already ? I did, got screenshot of it if u still need it ? :P
Sigh....it only got 25 levels...finished the game :|
The problem I had was the false overflow pipes that show up on some of the levels in the 20s. It took me a couple of tries to figure out that it was a graphics error rather than a programming error.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nice little game.

Took me a few tries on some of the levels but I completed them all.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
I must admit that I expected this to be the latest "screamer" to be circulated around the internet. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! A good way to kill 20 minutes.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Heh, thanks Nomad!
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Nomad25055,Oct 6 2004, 10:20 AM Wrote:Plumber I can't stop playing this game. I am currently stuck on stage 12. Oh and the music is a big plus  :)

NoMaD
[right][snapback]57148[/snapback][/right]

Damn it! I just lost an hour to this game! ;)
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Lol just glad I could share with the community.

NoMaD B)
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
Hey, good find. I dig the music.