Cow King set
Hi

Just a few questions on the Cow King set if you please . I have been doing some NM runs with my 81 Bowazon just to collect some gems / charms etc , and it struck me to collect this set , mind you 97% MF wont help as far as collecting this set goes , so I have switched to my Sorc .

Are all cows able to drop this set or just King / minions ?

Will it drop in all acts or just hell ?

If it drops in all acts , are the chances constant or does it differ from act to act ?

Ok first run after posting this , a pair of set Heavy boots dropped , I thought woot , but turned out to be sanders boots , what chance do they have to drop above the Heavy boots of the Cow King set ?

What are the odds , second run , second pair of Sanders boots :o

I am quite comfortable and pretty quick doing NM runs , I think Hell should be ok , albeit a bit slower , but if its only the king that drops these then my task is considerably lessened , I may not have to clean out the entire level .

Thanks for any input .

Take care

edited : for the Sanders question
Take care
Raven Vale,Oct 6 2004, 04:42 AM Wrote:Hi

Just a few questions on the Cow King set if you please . I have been doing some NM runs with my 81 Bowazon just to collect some gems / charms etc , and it struck me to collect this set , mind you 97% MF wont help as far as collecting this set goes , so I have switched to my Sorc .

Are all cows able to drop this set or just King / minions ?

Will it drop in all acts or just hell ?

If it drops in all acts , are the chances constant or does it differ from act to act ?

Ok first run after posting this , a pair of set Heavy boots dropped , I thought woot , but turned out to be sanders  boots ,  what chance do they have to drop above the Heavy boots of the Cow King set ?

What are the odds , second run , second pair of Sanders boots  :o

I am quite comfortable and pretty quick doing NM runs , I think Hell should be ok , albeit a bit slower , but if its only the king that drops these then my task is considerably lessened , I may not have to clean out the entire level .

Thanks for any input .

Take care

edited : for the Sanders question
[right][snapback]57133[/snapback][/right]

The normal Cow King can't drop the Cow King's Horns. Other than that, any cow can drop any Cow King set item. Just use ATMA's built-in drop calculator to find the exact probabilities.

Cow King's Hooves and Sander's Riprap are equiprobable. So in the cow level, there's an exactly 50% chance that set heavy boots will be Sander's Riprap. Of course, outside of the cow level, the chance is 100%.
Ahh , thanks once again , I will stick with NM runs , cheers once more .

Take care
Take care