Think Your Job Sucks?
Clickity-Click

And make sure you take the career test. EW!

I scored 75.

70 to 100 You’re bold as brass and brave as a lion, but not such a messy pup. You might be prepared to cope with being an Arming squire with its potential for you becoming a knight, but you’re actually ideally suited to some of the high-risk worst jobs such as Topman, Powder monkey, fish-fingered Viking sailor/warrior, outnumbered Riding officer, Petardier's assistant or even Guillemot-egg collector.

I have big brass balls and no fear of getting my hands dirty when I have to. Hmm. I wonder if I would have made a good Viking. Or a Knight.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
I scored 65.

30 to 70 You don’t mind doing your fair share of hard graft, but you’d prefer not to be killed while doing it. If tough is your bag, try Sedan-chair bearer, searching for bones or cigar ends as a Scavenger, Roman gold miner, operating a Treadmill or working as a Navvy.

I protest. Roman mining of any sort was a death sentence. Learned all about the silver mines in Roman History. (Sadly, no link for you.)

(And, I did what Doc said and clicked on the career links. Read all about it there. ^_^)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
I got a ten.

0 to 30 No one is saying that you’re work-shy, but a more sedentary occupation would suit you, even if it gets a trifle monotonous. It’s a little messy, but being an Executioner won’t put huge demands on your time. If you don’t mind getting wet or sitting still, Bath attendant or Artist’s model might do for you. Or if you’re not too squeamish about the sight of blood, pus or the odd taste of urine, try putting in an application form for some of the medical jobs: Leech collector, Barber-surgeon or Loblolly boy.

Nice, I get to fool around with bodily fluids. I guess disssections in school might come in useful.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Interesting...

Not a SINGLE one of those sounds worse than my last year as a Lab Head at a biotech company on the verge of bancrupcy B)

Hmmm... even Roman Mining has a cozy ring to it when thinking about my boss there...

With magic, you can turn a frog into a prince...
With science, you can turn a frog into a Ph.D. ...
and still keep the frog you started with.
meehehehehe!
I actually watched this series (the last 'episode' was on last night) I was all very interesting, and some disgusting. The tanner marinading the cow hides in a mixture of water & stale dog poo for a few weeks was good, and the train-cleaning was interesting, I suppose I've never thought about how they got the ashes out...

Poor people across the Atlantic can't watch it... *sniggers*

Yes, you have seen him before, it's the guy who played Baldrick, the very worst job in history (being Baldrick, not playing him).

-Bob
Well, Doc, it looks like we'd be co-workers. An 85 here. I was sure it would be much lower than that. I wonder what the highest score is?

Hmm.. I went back and tried again. Picking all the first ones gave me a 100. The score scale says "100 and above" though so I don't know if that's the max. Also, since I let the dog die on 3 this time, I got this:

Quote:You also answered 'do nothing' to question 3, so ignore the scoring – you are perfectly suited for a plague Dog and cat killer.

Lochnar the Mighty
Killer of Puppies and Kittens :huh:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Oct 4 2004, 12:28 AM Wrote:Well, Doc, it looks like we'd be co-workers.  An 85 here.  I was sure it would be much lower than that.  I wonder what the highest score is?

Hmm.. I went back and tried again.  Picking all the first ones gave me a 100.  The score scale says "100 and above" though so I don't know if that's the max.  Also, since I let the dog die on 3 this time, I got this:
Lochnar the Mighty
Killer of Puppies and Kittens :huh:
[right][snapback]56994[/snapback][/right]

Hah! What's that line again about "God killing kittens." :lol:
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Oct 3 2004, 12:30 PM Wrote:Clickity-Click

I scored 75.

70 to 100  You’re bold as brass and brave as a lion, but not such a messy pup. You might be prepared to cope with being an Arming squire with its potential for you becoming a knight, but you’re actually ideally suited to some of the high-risk worst jobs such as Topman, Powder monkey, fish-fingered Viking sailor/warrior, outnumbered Riding officer, Petardier's assistant or even Guillemot-egg collector.

I have big brass balls and no fear of getting my hands dirty when I have to. Hmm. I wonder if I would have made a good Viking. Or a Knight.
[right][snapback]56968[/snapback][/right]

Scored a 20 here.

"0 to 30 No one is saying that you’re work-shy, but a more sedentary occupation would suit you, even if it gets a trifle monotonous. It’s a little messy, but being an Executioner won’t put huge demands on your time. If you don’t mind getting wet or sitting still, Bath attendant or Artist’s model might do for you. Or if you’re not too squeamish about the sight of blood, pus or the odd taste of urine, try putting in an application form for some of the medical jobs: Leech collector, Barber-surgeon or Loblolly boy."

Executioner and Artist's model. Those are some pretty diverse job choices, right there.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Seventy. It seems I would make a good Viking. I heartily agree.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
70 here also. I'd probably make a pretty good arming squire.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Doc,Oct 3 2004, 11:30 AM Wrote:Clickity-Click

I scored 75.

70 to 100  You’re bold as brass and brave as a lion, but not such a messy pup. You might be prepared to cope with being an Arming squire with its potential for you becoming a knight, but you’re actually ideally suited to some of the high-risk worst jobs such as Topman, Powder monkey, fish-fingered Viking sailor/warrior, outnumbered Riding officer, Petardier's assistant or even Guillemot-egg collector.

[right][snapback]56968[/snapback][/right]

Scored 60 gere.